• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce I APP - Can not activate Knowledge sharing

eltina

Game version: 1.139.2-41bfc39-256 (zz1.140)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Ipad 15.0.2
Operating System or Mobile Device: Ipad
Screen resolution:
Account name: Eltina
Humans or Elves:
elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:

Expected situation:

that the funktion also be possible on APP
__

Reproduction Steps
1. push on banner
2. perks
3. Knowledge sharing (text Coming soon) file=applvl0

logon PC have now activate file=pclvl0

logon APP now level 1, but still Coming soon file=applvl0

Attachments

• PClvl0.png
    PClvl0.png
    428.9 KB · Views: 91
  • APPlvl1.png
    APPlvl1.png
    941.4 KB · Views: 100
  • APPlvl0.png
    APPlvl0.png
    941.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

The Evenstar

Community Manager
Can we ask you to elaborate a little on this for us @eltina as you have not confirmed what is currently occurring for you on the App and whether this is after the daily reset or something else. The more information you can give us the better as we cannot reproduce this currently so feel we must be missing something. Or it could be as simple as the Browser has updated to the new version and the App has not.

eltina

It is not possible to aktive knowledge sharing in app. File=applvl0
the text is still “ coming soon”
the new app version 1.139.2 i 2 days Old.
to active I was on browser.
I always on App.

The Evenstar

Community Manager
We have earlier today released version 1.140 on the App. This should resolve any discrepancies. Please do though elaborate further here should you still be getting any differences @eltina :)

Enevhar Aldarion

@The Evenstar My app has been on version 1.140 since last Friday and it was not available as of last night. It was not until whatever extra update was done today that changed it to showing available.

The Evenstar

Community Manager
This sounds like you had 1.139.2 there @Enevhar Aldarion, but that is purely an educated guess at this as although 1.140 went lie for the browsser last week, the App takes its time to update with the various third parties, only today was this confirmed to be available to all App players.

Enevhar Aldarion

This sounds like you had 1.139.2 there @Enevhar Aldarion, but that is purely an educated guess at this as although 1.140 went lie for the browsser last week, the App takes its time to update with the various third parties, only today was this confirmed to be available to all App players.

Nope, both my app and browser have shown 1.140 since last Friday or Saturday, so almost a week now. On Android.

Enevhar Aldarion

Can we get you to raise a support ticket so we can take a deeper look please :)

No, everythg is correct now. I was just saying some of us were on 1.140 on the app before everyone was. I know the release schedule has always been off between Apple, Google, and Amazon. Every mobile game on multiple platforms has that problem.