• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Human VS Elfes

DeletedUser338

I only added 8 because you guys ignored one of my comments! I put the score right back where it belonged. And Tintagel didn't add 6 either. You guys are the only ones cheating here!
-216 (and that score is probably wrong)

DeletedUser927

Ok since that we start saying "you're cheating!" and "no the cheater are you" this game is no longer something for me, I pull back myself

DeletedUser

I agree with you, Old Owl: we're not cheaters and we've never cheated here, so I'm leaving this game 'cause I'm feeling offended!
Good luck to everyone.
Alessandro

DeletedUser

-219 "Gentlemen, Gentlemen, you cannot fight in here, this is the war room!" - Dr Strangelove

DeletedUser338

-227 c'mon guys, I wasn't serious about you guys being cheaters. I was just joking. I know you just missed one of my comments.

DeletedUser

Who is cheating now? Tintagel added 6!
Therefore: -253 minus 3= -250. minus 1 =

Uhm my math is not too good but as as Human I could substract 4 and -249 -4 equals -253 as far as I know :p I didn't substract 6!! so I'm absolutely not certain why you added 4 lol :D

I only added 8 because you guys ignored one of my comments! I put the score right back where it belonged. And Tintagel didn't add 6 either. You guys are the only ones cheating here!
-216 (and that score is probably wrong)

Hear hear ^^

And I think we're now at...