• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

HTML5 - help reward message not appearing after giving help

DeletedUser283

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) could not copy it, it is today's build
HTML5 Yes:
Game world: BETA1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 68.0.3440.106 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: WINDOWS 7 64 home premium
Screen resolution:
Account name:
__ Phiplessis
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable) N/A

Current situation:
__when giving help for the first time today, I did not get the message "there is a treasure in this city"
__I looked around and found the chest;
__while helping other players afterwards, I systematically looked around for chests and got all 3 of them, but never got the message on screeen

Expected situation:
__ the message should appear on screen after giving help, particularly on the first help of the day where there is always a chest
__a similar issue happened a long time ago in flash, when the message only blinked instead of staying on screen for a short while; in the present occurence however, no message can be seen

Reproduction Steps:
1.give help for the fist time of the day
2.notice that there is no message displayed
3.look around the city and find that a chest is indeed present

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: no screenshot as it is difficult to capture something inexistant ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 86059

And yes we are aware and I promise we are working to get this fixed ASAP. But yes duplicate I'm afraid and one of my more distinguished colleagues will mark it as such :p