• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Html5+Chrome: flickering

palmira

Game version: the latest
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 67.0.3396.87
Flash Player version: html5
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.13.6
Screen resolution: 13,3” (2560 x 1600)
Account name: palmira
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation: After a few minutes in html5 (chrome) the screen starts to flicker with ghost parts of the city
Expected situation: No flickering
Reproduction Steps: Enter the game, wait a few minutes and seethe flickering

flickering.jpg

palmira

It is getting really worse,it is impossible to play 5mn in html5,chrome, without getting an headache. With the tourney on, it is really bad:(

DeletedUser1986

Thanks for the report, Palmira. Can you let me know your graphics settings in the game?

palmira

These are my settings, I turned html5 off because it is a pain in the eyes. I only have this problem on the Mac, so far I have no problems in Windows

Screenshot_1.jpg

DeletedUser1986

Thanks for the info and the screenshot. I'm trying to find someone in the moderator team who has one and can test this.
In the meantime, if any other player with a Mac experiencing the same issue and could let me know would be really helpful.

palmira

Thanx:)

If it helps,I have a MacBook Pro (13 inches, 2016), 2,9 GHz Intel Core i5, with memory 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 and Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB

Marindor

We're currently not able to reproduce this issue. If anyone else can, please let us know :)

Wowwie

I had this happen today but not on a Mac
operatings System Win 10
Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, NVIDIA