• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How to make a forum account when you entered the game through facebook (or google+)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi everyone,

Some people seem to have trouble to make a forum account when they login to the game through facebook (i assume its the same for google+)
This is how i made my forum account long ago while also logging in through facebook.

go to https://beta.elvenar.com/ and click on forgot password.
In the popup you get you can fill in username you have ingame.
Click on submit and you will get an email from innogames on how to reset your password, on the emailadress you used to register facebook.
click it and choose a password following the instructions in the email.

From then on you know your password of your account and you can use it to register an account here on this forum.
Don't worry you can still log in using facebook or by using username/password if you prefer this.

Hope this helps. If you still have any problems after reading this or you don't have access to the email address you created your Facebook account with anymore, please contact us at https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/elvenar/market/zz and we'd be glad to help :)

Jackluyt

Hi!
I have two problems that I hope one of the Moderators can help with.

1. I have an account that plays out of Facebook - and I cannot get it to work on the App. The App says I have already played on Facebook and keeps directing me to a new city tutorial.
I tried re-installing the App - no joy.
Is there a way to fix this so I can play this game?
I am playing on BlueStacks android emulator.

1b. Perhaps the simplest solution would be to start playing that account directly from an email account and not Facebook!
Is there a way to convert the account?
How would I do it?

2. I do not receive an email newsletter - so am missing all the news - AND the special offers!!
Support say they have no access to the department who run the emails.
Hamburg info desk say they can't help me - and referred me back to Support.

How would I get my name on the mailing list please?

Thanks!
Jack