• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How to insert a picture

DeletedUser1163

I've created a fellowship recruitment page under the Beta World "Fellowships looking for Members" but I can't insert a picture. The only options I have are to insert URL. Why can't I insert a picture from my pictures folder on my computer? Any help is appreciated.

MalpA

If we talking about pictures, i just cuting them in paint and then paste on forum with no using any url, or upload button

Karvest

not working there, since it use same technique as upload file.:confused:
so the only option - use some 3d party image hosting and paste url in img tag

DeletedUser1163

Thank you Karvest. I'll try using an upload file. I created a fellowship recruitment page in Arendyll and Winyandor and included a picture of the elusive purple dragon but forget how I did it. I wish there was a forum moderator lurkin' about to help me.

DeletedUser1163

@Marindor and @AmySteele I've created a Dragon Rider Fellowship recruitment page under the Beta World "Fellowships looking for Members" but I can't insert a picture or image. The only options I have are to insert URL. My recruitment page in Arendyll includes a picture of the elusive purple dragon but forget how I did it. Any help is appreciated.

Karvest

just add
Code:
[img]https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/upload_2018-6-15_8-49-11-png.4323/[/img]
to your post, and it will show your uploaded image from thread in general discussion.

DeletedUser1163

I tried to enter that code but only the code appears and not the picture. Will try to insert the link. Then all the reader needs to do is click on the link to view the elusive purple dragon. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

strange, probably you messed something while copying (need to copy only contents of code tag, but not the whole post).
just checked by posting it there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

This is strange...
Yesterday when I first saw this thread by Electra I was thinking "isn't there an upload file button" and was about to reply but then noticed that I couldn't see the button.
That isn't available in that part of the forum. :eek:
...so that's what I thought. However later yesterday I was logged in and checking this thread and there it was visible - still is as I'm writing this (I'm using Chrome).

DeletedUser1163

strange, probably you messed something while copying (need to copy only contents of code tag, but not the whole post).
just checked by posting it there.
Thanks. I'm not very computer savvy so what should I have typed (contents of code tag)? Also, where do you find the code tag?

Karvest

Just quote my message with dragon and press
upload_2018-6-16_22-6-44.png
button ("Use BB Code editor") and you will see, how it can be done.