• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How many armory to have?

DeletedUser1549

here is a question: since the armories only serve to increase the number of troops that occur (are many in the top 10 that make them because they give a lot of points because it uses many citizens and culture and want points for having more than others, I am just looking for the best use of the building) assuming you are a player who is not offline for no more than 8,9 hours in a row which is the best combination armory/ levels / population / culture?

for example I just need to have a production line of troops 8 hours.

thank you for the help

DeletedUser283

it really depends on your gameplay and your objectives regarding your city :)
I use 5 armories + dwarven bulwark because I wish to have my training squad size as close as possible to my battlefield squad size, mostly to have easier planning, now this may seem like overkill to some of us ;)
if you wish to limit your barracks training queue to 8 hours, you do not need that much, but you will have to estimate the average training squad size depending on the speed of your barracks (depending on their level, which also depends on which research chapter you are in) and the type of units that you train;
whenever you build one armory, upgrade it, and check where it takes you :)

[edit]
@LordB was faster :D
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1549

ok, i am asking about another world, as here i am too small, them maybe i should have 2 until i need a third one (at the moment i have 3 at lvl 9) my points: 26762

I know level 9 armory gives more in comparation with other levels

I have decided i will keep the 3 and upgrade them, thank you both for your help, i just wanted make sure i was no wasting space in my town

I am a fighter after all

DeletedUser1163

How many Armories should I build? My Basic Training size is 6. I have 4 Armories = 210. Total Training size is 216. One of my Armories is at Level 17 so now my Training size is +60. Should I build more Armories?

DeletedUser

LoL, 4 and you want to build more ? I have never build more then 2 armories, is enough to do 8 provinces/6 star each tournament.

DeletedUser1163

LoL, 4 and you want to build more ? I have never build more then 2 armories, is enough to do 8 provinces/6 star each tournament
I wish it was that easy but battles in Ring 11 get extremely hard or as our scouts have pointed out, Very Hard. Hoping when the dwarves leave and the fairies come flying though their portal, my troops get stronger.

I’m working on building the Dwarven Bulwark. The free troops will help save supplies and use your barracks production for other unit types. The additional training size can potentially help you need 1 less armory, saving space, population and culture. Nice!

The Orcs & Goblins Shrewdy Shrooms and Heroes Forge Ancient Wonders do the same. Don’t like goblins but looking forward to seeing the Orcs.

Definitely will build the Dwarven Ancient Wonders and use the land where their mines were. Wish Inno would stop making the Ancient Wonders so huge. Those two AWs will take up 4 land expansions each.

DeletedUser283

I had 4 armouries at the beginning of halflings
then due to upgrades on both Bulwark and shrine of shrooms, my training squad size went high enough so that I could get rid of one, and use the extra space, pop and culture to build more manufactories :)
and fighting just got to "hard", as I entered ring 15 earlier than planned due to the quests in the event, so I can only win 2 to 4 fights per province and have to negociate the remaining ones :(

Heymrdiedier

i like to make sure i have enough armories to keep my barracks running for long enough then my longest absence. Which is nighttime. So i build armories untill i can put 8-10hours in the queue.
How many armories is that? i cant tell since each chapter has a barrack or an armories upgrade. so in 1 chapter i suddenly need lots more armories, and then suddenly a lot less again.

MalpA

i like to make sure i have enough armories to keep my barracks running for long enough then my longest absence. Which is nighttime. So i build armories untill i can put 8-10hours in the queue.
How many armories is that? i cant tell since each chapter has a barrack or an armories upgrade. so in 1 chapter i suddenly need lots more armories, and then suddenly a lot less again.

Soo better to have 3 armories(like in my case-27Lvl) and Shrine of shrewdy Shroom or Dwarven Bulwark imo, cause its additional free units ...and u can put like 12h in barracks :)

DeletedUser1163

I stop fighting in normal provinces a long time ago, cost to much troops/time, easier to negotiate.
If you're not up to the Orcs chapter, it's not easier to negotiate because you need to trade Orcs. What are the Orcs? Mercenaries for hire?

DeletedUser1163

We had an update today. Does anyone know what Marindor means? He said,
  • Chest arrows and lightening effects can't be manipulated anymore.

DeletedUser283

it is about the end-of-path rewards in the fellowship adventure, when opening the rewards window the highlight on the chests was behaving wrong :)