• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How long is the "locked out" period for new fellowship members ?

Heffernan

Yesterday there was some confusion in my fellowship as the game locked out a new member for a second week in a row out of the spire (it was quickly sorted by support). The info might be somewhere in some thread but anyway I'm asking here now.

If a member joins a fellowship, monday for example, when can he/she play (so that it helps the fs)
- tournament ?
- spire ?

is there an "optimal" (good) window, time of week, to join fs ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3840

The way the lockout works unless they changed it since I joined a new guild is the new member can participate in both spire and tournament if they joined after the event started they won’t get any fellowship rewards nor contribute to the score.

there is only a short window of time that new members can join a fellowship and get fellowship rewards for both spire and tournament. That window is after the tournament ends on Saturday and before the next spire starts on Sunday not a lot of time.

LisKarh

Yes, I just joined one yesterday (Friday) and am locked out of this tournament (unless I want to play for my own benefit). I *would be able to participate in the upcoming spire but I also just recently started my world on this server, so I have a couple of chapters to go before I can do that!