• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

How is your research going?

DeletedUser231

I am not in a race to finish my research path or be number one in the world. I am going slow and enjoy myself in this game with no pressure to be in the top 10 or 100.

I just got my Main building...1st upgrade and currently building it. Still bumbling around learning what to do and having fun making mistakes and learning what to do.

Me thinks this game has great possibilities.

From what I have seen so far.

I think INNOGAMES should build in a player vs player type thing. Or a round robin tournament of some sort. Pit players who are on roughly the same level as each other....Sort of like boxing is with different classes...

DeletedUser

+1 upvote,

I have played this for half a week and I am currently at the Holy Codex. It stuck me how levelling is relatively easy at the start and then suddenly goods are in high demand. (120 steel, 120 marble(Crazy, it is hard for humans), 200 wood.)

DeletedUser443

Yes, the demand of goods increases very quickly very high; ( [so you / I get faster Knowlegde Points as you can finish the research

DeletedUser126

You think thats bad 3000 wood , 3500 metal and 41k gold to upgrade my marble tier 3 manufacture :p

DeletedUser283

be informed that it goes just as hard for elves when reaching the advanced tier :)

DeletedUser

@ Drialik L0l. :rolleyes: I agree.
I like the arena/round robin suggestion. Could be fun.
Do any of you have a link where I can 'study' battle strategy? I get it right for a for a times and then land up using the wrong troops and loose all my men. :oops:

Please take note that I am temporarily deaf and can't hear the voices that explains these things if it is in video form.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi folks

i have researched advanced barracks (im upgrading to level 5 as i type) and 32/42 towards researching advanced residencies, are level 5 houses bigger than the 2x2 footprint up till now.? if not then at which level do they increase in size.?

thanks in advance

DeletedUser

Hi folks

i have researched advanced barracks (im upgrading to level 5 as i type) and 32/42 towards researching advanced residencies, are level 5 houses bigger than the 2x2 footprint up till now.? if not then at which level do they increase in size.?

thanks in advance

They're 3x2 and can be upgraded to level 8 that way. 9 to 15 is 4x3

DeletedUser

TY metsu! THAT was exactly what I meant. ;) Very useful and well explained. I like.

As for the houses growing even bigger than 3x3 - that's a surprise, I have rearranged my city so many times already. But TY for the info Nosferatu, forewarned is forearmed I guess.

Was doing well with my research until I lost a good couple of knowledge points when I did not check what goods I needed to unlock a research. Tought me an expensive lesson.

DeletedUser

They're 3x2 and can be upgraded to level 8 that way. 9 to 15 is 4x3

thanks mate, i thought when you posted 3x2 i'd need a lot of rearranging ut didn't as the footprint is different to what im used to in FoE (3x2 in Elvenar is a 2x3 in FoE) and i keep getting confused lol

anyways thats some houses upgraded and now resarching Cerebus troops

ThaMartin

Sometimes it feels like going really slow, but that's probably just my marvellous talent for patience there :p

DeletedUser

I'm finding the change from 3x2 human houses to 4x3 houses pretty traumatic, hahaha. Must do a lot of switching.