• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

How events could be so much more fun.

CrazyWizard

Years and years and years ago I suggested we need "event" cities as they allow so much more fun events.

I now played a game that shows how much more fun events could be if we disconnect them from our main cities.

1641149417368.png

This is an example of a special town.
  • Troughout the town you find special ingredient patches that respawn every x hours (the black squares and triangles)
  • The Shops (in orange) make different foods with the ingredients each shop makes something different and need different goods.
  • There are party chalets (black circles) want different foods at different times and the more you meet there requirmets the more/better gifts they give.
  • 1 of the gifts are crismass balls and once you collect 3 red, blue and yellow balls you get a gift(prize) at the cristmas tree.

In addition they have a snow fort minigame where you need have a snow fight
There are 3 walls on your side and 3 walls on the enemies side. you pick your wall and both sides throw a snowball. if you get hit twice you loose. the the opponent het hit twice you win.
I cant show you as I am out of energy and need to recover.

They have an ice sculpting somthing (havent tried it yes as I only started today.

And they have some fishing competition.

All in all all things you could do if you arent bound to the main city rules and have an event city where you can set different rules.
This is what I have missed so much when I went from Anno Online (now defunct) to Elvenar and when I now see this in some online browser/app things game.

This is the way to break away from the boring assignments events. FoE in general does a better Job but this was once again amazingly fun to do and it's a shame I need to play another game for it to get access to more fun events.