• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How do I use a Booster (time reduction) ?

DeletedUser1681

I have won a couple of those Boosters (time reduction) and I thought I'd give them a try. So I click on one in my inventory and it says that I can't use them from there (inventory), then there's a list of icons showing me on what I can use them. For example building upgrade, manufactory production, workshop production etc.

I'm confused... I clicked on a building that's being upgraded and there's no option to use a Booster. What should I do then ?
Same thing with an ongoing manufactory & workshop productions, Booster info (in inventory screen) seems to indicate that I can use them there, but how ?
I tried with a manufactory and workshop that weren't doing anything and no option to use a Booster before starting :confused:

The only place that has an option to use a Booster is ongoing scouting.

DeletedUser1777

The use of boosters is not as selfexplaining at it could be, took me a while myself to figure it out ;)

If you have a production of something running, open the window and click at the marked region, then you will be leaded to your boosters and are able to use them

upload_2017-9-24_14-3-29.png

now you can select the booster you want, it will reduce the time immediately

upload_2017-9-24_14-5-20.png