• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How can we help in the beta?

DeletedUser

I feel my low level of English

So I was in the Beta FOE server, diamonds give time to time to test new missions events , GE, GvsG the game, special constructions , etc.

In this Beta is to do the same?
Do not know if I've looked fine, but I find no thread on which we report that will give diamonds, to test whether there is any bug in game development .

Is other Beta? It's not like going to help find fault if we have to spend up real money in a game that is being developed and tested .
For I know that's what a beta is created.

As I explained I have done a search and maybe I have not done well , and report on any post that periodically diamonds add to the game account to test the buildings and observe errors.

Thank you for your attention .
A greeting

DeletedUser136

In this Beta is to do the same?
Do not know if I've looked fine, but I find no thread on which we report that will give diamonds, to test whether there is any bug in game development .
If I remember correctly, FOE beta didn't always give diamonds. It wasn't until the game was well into open beta before that started to keep interest higher. It's been a long time since I played there though so I could be wrong...

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Tinker is correct - FoE beta did not always give diamonds - they are given there to enable testers to take part in 'missions', so not really given for the updates as such. As to what will happen on Elvenar beta in the future I have no information, but for now at least there are no missions, hence no diamonds.

DeletedUser

I think you don`t need diamonds to test the features. Generally the most player in the finished game don`t use diamonds. We have here in the game some premium users and so the premium functions are tested, too.

I am a premium user and I see this as the same as a pre-order of a common game. If innogames spent as example 5000 diamonds for all testers, so innogames have no real comparison with the finished game and the behavior of a normal user. At the moment you will than destroy the testing process for the non premium user content.

You can say, if inno spend some diamonds to the testers this is a nice accommodation and represents their good will.

Personally I think a good present with some diamonds is possible, but later if you start on the finished world in your language. I think this is a token gesture, but I never heard about this. Helping innogames or Elvenar is not really profitable. :) But it makes fun, so... why not?