• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map How about a ToolTip that shows Ring # and Scout Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

1. Who would like a ToolTip like this, that I made today as a concept?
I posted it in our Facebook group 'Elvenar Platinum Leaf' this afternoon - and had 115 responses within 8 hours, and about 30 comments - which is considerably more responses that our posts usually get!

What do you all think?

15747913_10208033623739028_251253894930825024_n.jpg

The issue of not knowing which ring a province on you Map falls within is something that really needs to be fixed ASAP - it would make Map play so much more enjoyable!

2. There was another suggestion on the subject:
And that was to put a set of little buttons at the bottom of the map, rather like the new Chapter buttons at the bottom of the Tech Tree.

15726561_10208034374757803_3480824163914644174_n.jpg

When you clicked on the button for a certain Ring # all the provinces in that Ring would be highlighted.

Who likes that idea?

3. Another suggestion that came up in discussion, and there is general concensus that it should be implemented ASAP is a ToolTip when you hover over a Friend's Culture Building, saying how much it is worth to him / her.
This has become particularly necessary since the Competitions started - because our friend's cities are full of odd new buildings and it is almost impossible to choose which to polish, given that their value may have been different when your friend was in the previous chapter.

Do you agree that this ToolTip is long overdue?

4. And while we are on the subject of Game Improvements, here is one more - Better Treasure Chests!

15727250_10208037087705625_4599744064223409440_n.jpg

What I would really like to see is more Treasure Chests - but then they WOULD have to be easier to find!! So the suggestion to move them closer to the center of the city would make really good sense.
1f642.png

What I have in mind is 'The More You Visit, The More Chests You Get'. That would get people to visit more often!
Which is what the Devs want, surely?
1f603.png

BUT there is more to it than that!!
The more you visit, the more difficult it would become to find the Chests.
So you would get 3 basic in your first few visits as it the case now.
Your next chest would come after 10 more visits;
The following chest would come after 15;
Then 20; 25 etc.

And the prizes would become potentially better and better, the more you visit!
So you would have, let's say, a 1:1000 chance of gaining 20 Diamonds from your first chest - but if you make ten chests in a day - the chances would improve to say 1: 100.

The Treasure Chest system could really be jacked up to make it more exciting!
You would still win mostly Spells and Relics and KP - but there would be lucky boxes that popped up from time to time with REALLY exciting things like Diamonds; or a 24 hour production Boost for an entire city, or a 50% off Scouting time for a week or whatever...
1f642.png

Then it would be a real Treasure Hunt - and more and more people would visit!!!!!
1f603.png

What do you all think of that?

SoggyShorts

Great stuff, the tooltip with ring number would show up on provinces already scouted too, right?

I'd actually like to suggest a small tweak to #1 so that we can see the ring without mousing over for a tooltip like so:

34g7rqw.png

Last edited:

Marindor

Please stick to 1 specific idea per thread, so it can be voted upon correctly (as explained in this READ ME thread). As this thread cannot be processed correctly in it's current form, we will now have to archive it. Please feel free to start a new one that meets our guide lines :)

Status
Not open for further replies.