• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Hourly KP from overnight are missing

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.42-(2d69bb5b0) (2017-10-19 18:51)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Firefox 54.0.1 (32-Bit)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: evelyntest (reward please to Flabbes)
Humans or Elves: Elve

Reproducibility: ?/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Yesterday an AW where I donated in got full (Abyss filled level at 7, position 2 for reward) after I logged in the last time for the day. This morning I just have 10 KP, but it should have been at least 18 (10 for AW and 8 or 9 over night)

Expected situation:
To have over night KP + the ones from AW

Reproduction Steps
1. clear KP bar
2. have a reward position in AW for 10 or more KP close to be filled
3. log off (for a few hours)
4. the AW need to be filled inbetween, so you should get the reward
5. log in and find the hourly KP are missing

Screenshots of the bug:
Don't have a shot from AW close to be done or the empty KP bar.
Screenshot of the KP bar today won't be helpful, but here you are.

upload_2017-10-20_9-46-12.png

DeletedUser

If the AW became full within the first hour after you logout for the last time you got the 10KP then and you would get nothing more during the night because the KP bar was already full (assuming you emptied the KP bar when you logout).

DeletedUser1777

Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't they change a while ago (4 months?) the habit of giving KP for AW?
If you are offline, you will be credited the KP when logging in, not while being offline (similar to tournament rewards).
When you are online, you will be credited with KP "right away" (might need a bit until you see the KP).

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Sadly i see no bug here.
everything works as intended here.

I have seen a suggestion tho to change the contribution rewards from kp in your bar to kp in an instant. So in the future this might change and solve this issue that way. I can't make any promises tho