• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented hot keys

DeletedUser138

When I want to give something made in manufactory or in workshop, so there'd use hotkeys.
For example kliknu na workshop and then I press key num2 for 15min work.
jHnVAVB.png

num 1 - 5 min
num 2 - 15 min
num 3 - 1 hours
num 4 - 3 hours
num 5 - 9 hours
num 6 - 1 day

And for manufactory same like this one, but there are other times.
It's easy and i think useful too.

DeletedUser

That would be soooo great, althoug hotkeys is not a common thing on browser games. But it would be awesome, specially on bigger cities!

DeletedUser58

I think the main issue with hotkeys is they make things too easily abusable with bots/scripts. With no hotkeys the are only automatic clickers (the use of those is against the rules obviously) and since it is only a single type of action it is easier for the developers to create tools that track that type of activity. If you add hotkeys it becomes somewhat harder to track bot/script activity.

DeletedUser

I would really like if this idea was implemented, but I agree with what ThePhantom said. Another version of this idea would be an option to activate all Workshops at once. That way I don't need to click one by one, which is super annoying.

DeletedUser43

This idea has been implemented with update 0.21:
Some new hotkeys have been added:
  • You can now start productions in Workshops and Manufactories using the number keys (Workshops: 1-6, Manufactories: 1-4, where 1 is the shortest production time)