• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Holes in the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1208

There used to be cities there - Now there are just empty fields all over my map.

I spent time and resourses discovering them, now I get no benefit from these areas.

WHY ?

DeletedUser

Inactive players have been removed from the world map (I do not know where they went) and will soon be replaced by active players who will help you ;)

DeletedUser

I strongly hope that they'll be replaced soon 'cause I've lost much money with no more possiblities to polish or to motivate :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser503

My inactive were removed also, and today I got two new member cities.
Patience, they are coming back.

DeletedUser

Great! So you give me hope: happy to read that, 'cause I've lost many players on the map :(

DeletedUser

i was wondering the same thing, and figured some new ones might just arrive
and tbh, personaly i am happier this way, i don't have to waste more time on ppl that don't need my help anyway
and those coins i get from giving help, are not worth my time tbh
ofc i do like to get them, but what i need are people that visit me as well and take my trades, not abandoned cities that give coins and occasional supplies
my question is; how much time it takes to delete them? and more importantly, how much time to fill them again? :D

DeletedUser118

You can only recieve supplies from cities who's owner visited you too. No visit, no supplies. :)

DeletedUser1151

I don't know for you friends, but i'm anoying with thing, that if someone come to help me, in 90% cases only help me on my palace, and tbh i hate that, there are many more useful buldings to click for help, not only palace, grrrrr :cool:
Maybe new players will be more helpful ;)

Deleted User - 4645

Maximus, you may wish to try changing your cities name to 'polish not coins' or ' keep the sun shining' ..this is what I have done and it allows people to have some idea for your preference....:rolleyes:

And I am a bit slow as I have only just noticed that my inactive neighbours have been removed...I can't say that I will miss them at all and hopefully some nice new friendly people will move in next door :)

DeletedUser205

@MaximusProximus I can tell you, why I help mainhalls first:
they are in the middle of my screen when I visit a city and it is the fastest way to get that clickiclicki-thing done.
I only help other buildings, if the name of the city says to me: please do so
i.G.: culture plz
and more and more I only take the time to look for those other buildings if the player is one of them who shows for helping in my city too
(or they are really to far away to perhaps didn't discover me)

DeletedUser1151

@sorella i help to active players and i click on culture buildings, than i think they will figure that i need same help, but....it's not the case :)

DeletedUser205

when I started to play elvenar I had those romantic ideas too,
but there is to much put into nonverbal communication I think - it doesn't work.
writing mails with that uncomfortable mailsystem does work seldom too.
Perhaps that is, because you sometimes don't get an alert if somebody writes or answers (that is what I discovered)
and second because of languageproblems
and third because of problems with social gameplaying
and forth because of not understanding the basic mechanics

all together the neighborthing didn't work for most players,
but I know there are some who are lucky to have very active neighbors -
and perhaps this game is more an exclusive game for lucky starters? :p

DeletedUser1151

I hope they will be helpful, not some kind of selfish ppl or kind of ppl who will start game then leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.