• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Holes in the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes, myaelfandi: I think they've not found the correct solution yet...:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser252

again dissapearing neightbours, it's getting lonely out there

DeletedUser613

Well, I started off by losing 16 on the first day, then it rose to 18 and stayed at that for 2 days, then it went to 36, then stayed there for the next day and this morning it is at 40 blank spaces, in that time 2 new names have appeared, therefore, of those I discovered, I have lost 42 out of 73

DeletedUser1126

Several players have reported in this thread that some of their empty slots have been filled. They are very lucky. None of mine have and every time I look at the map there are more empty slots.

Who is filling the empty slots? New players? Existing players who have been moved?

It occurs to me that what is needed is for Elvenar to "squash" everyone together by shifting everyone towards the centre of the map, thereby filling the empty slots. New players could be placed around the edges, so that their neighbours are other new players.
I kind of disagree with this last bit. The way I see it, in order for a game to grow it needs the first initial wave of players to get going. These players then help in various ways to build the game further and "aid" new players. If you group all newcomers in one corner away from more experienced players they will experience exactly what we are experiencing right now - stagnation. Many will drop out just like tons already have. But if we're mixed less might drop out. Sure, it doesn't mean the ones who stay will please you anyway.

I personally don't mind helping others but I sure as hell will not be helpful if it's not returned within a reasonable time frame.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, all my new neighbors are inactive...
Is it that there is a suggestion to group the players towards the center of the map ?

DeletedUser1126

Some players want that but I personally don't think that would be ideal for the game at all. We can't have all advanced players in one area and all newcomers in another.

DeletedUser

We all had to start with beginners ;)
It would be a great system! There would be much more help every day :)
Can I have a suggestion link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.