• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Holes in the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@sorella: I understand your frustration very well. Sometimes I'm sad about all the same things in that game. But I wont stop to take the time to have a closer look into the cities I'm visiting and see where they need help.
Hopefully you can enjoy the game anyway until you have reached its end :)

And of course, I agree with you in all points you have critisised.

DeletedUser118

I don't think it should be too hard for anyone to take a few secs to search for a high cultural building nearby the main hall. Especially if you want the same thing to be done when ppl visit your twon too.

DeletedUser205

@MaximusProximus the hope dies last, but I think we can imagine an average player always. And that is was we had - there would be no difference in future.
I don't know why our devs speculate to get more of not average players with this game. It is average too - started ambitious and soon found the way into average browser-building-game

DeletedUser

In my area are now a lot of empty slots, but I have some new neighbors

DeletedUser283

@sorella i help to active players and i click on culture buildings, than i think they will figure that i need same help, but....it's not the case :)

wow !
in my FoE guild on the french world of cirgard, I made a "guide to polivation" for my guild mates;
one of the statements reads :
"It is better to avoid seeing in the received polishes and motivations a message from the visitor;
in general, if you get polished, or motivated, it is either because you clearly asked for it or because it was the only thing left to do or may be even because your wishes were not clearly expressed;
on the contrary, you generally do not get polished because the visitor hopes to get some polishing from you in return"

sorry , my friend, I could not help it ;)
it seems that your neighbours are not the only ones who refuse to see the message in the polishing :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I strongly hope that they'll be replaced soon 'cause I've lost much money with no more possiblities to polish or to motivate :(
Hi, same here, also now is more complicated to advance in the map, the empty province never is yours, then you need to complete more province to arrive to the desired tile.
Look here:
http://prntscr.com/78riuu
i try to arrive to alfakean(trading matters), but even i have conquered the province in the left is not available to open, then i must conquer more tiles to make the same, that should be fixed, is not fair, the tile that says: complete one of the bordering province to unlock, needs to be open to unlock, but now is not and should be, i need to waste more coins and materials that before the cleanup.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

many of us have the same problem: we hope that as soon as possible, something'll change! :confused:

DeletedUser

Hi, same here, also now is more complicated to advance in the map, the empty province never is yours, then you need to complete more province to arrive to the desired tile.
Look here:
i try to arrive to alfakean(trading matters), but even i have conquered the province in the left is not available to open, then i must conquer more tiles to make the same, that should be fixed, is not fair, the tile that says: complete one of the bordering province to unlock, needs to be open to unlock, but now is not and should be, i need to waste more coins and materials that before the cleanup.

Apparently you've never paid any attention to your map because it's always been like that. Even if the dead neighbour would have still been there you still wouldn't have been able to scout the province next to that player. You have to finish a province in a previous ring before you can move on to the next ring.

DeletedUser

Look here:
This is normal ;)

DeletedUser1208

Several players have reported in this thread that some of their empty slots have been filled. They are very lucky. None of mine have and every time I look at the map there are more empty slots.

Who is filling the empty slots? New players? Existing players who have been moved?

It occurs to me that what is needed is for Elvenar to "squash" everyone together by shifting everyone towards the centre of the map, thereby filling the empty slots. New players could be placed around the edges, so that their neighbours are other new players.

DeletedUser

I believe that they are new players, wampak: personally, I've found on my map one new neighbour so for the surprise I've immediately visited her town many times...but I think she's not an active player 'cause she is always at the same point :confused:

DeletedUser

Its getting worse! Vast desolate areas. Maybe 15 or 20 cities have vanished. No replacements yet.
I got the same problem, we need new players, or last as someone has already ask, phantom cities.

DeletedUser

Apparently you've never paid any attention to your map because it's always been like that. Even if the dead neighbour would have still been there you still wouldn't have been able to scout the province next to that player. You have to finish a province in a previous ring before you can move on to the next ring.
Thanks, anyway i need more neighbors, i get money faster!

DeletedUser

We all need them and we hope it could happen as soon as possible...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.