• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Hitting Drone Rider II in Elixir tournie fight produces Stream Error

DeletedUser1833

Game version: __ v1.48-(9ff19a72e) (2018-02-13 17:18)
Game world: __Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __Firefox 58.0.2 64-bit
Flash Player version: __28.0.0.161
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __1366x768
Account name: __Cubit
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (for the particular fight)

Current situation:
This is an encounter in Province 7, Round 1 of the current Steel tournament, and I'm fighting it (I'm currently in the Orcs chapter).
The instant I try to hit the Drone Rider, I get a Stream Error and the game reloads. I've gone into that province repeatedly, from both a Continue Fighting, and having Retreated, and I've tried hitting with a Golem, Orc Strategist and Archer - each time, the hit results in s Stream Error.
None of the other encounters in this province have a Drone Rider in them, so I can't verify in another encounter (yet). The only way past this encounter is to Cater.

Expected situation:
Should be able to hit the Drone Rider!

Reproduction Steps:
1. __Elixir tournament, try hitting a Drone Rider

Screenshots of the bug:
NB: "Screen Error" should be "Stream Error" , sorry!
Ashampoo_Snap_2018.02.14_11h28m46s_010_.png

Dony

King of Bugs
i can confirm, happens for me in province 7, round 2 when trying to hit drone rider II
province 1,2,3,4,5,6 aswell as drone rider I

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
we are archiving this bug report since the bug is no longer there. You will however get your diamond rewards. Since their defenitly was an issue.