• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Highlight new/unread notifications

DeletedUser

When you get a new notification, a number appears next to the bell icon for the button Notifications, under your avatar, and if you hover the mouse over it it shows you those notifications on a tooltip, which is so cool.

But, when you push the Notifications button there is no way of telling which notifications on the list are new/unread, and which ones are old. I suggest new notifications get some kind of highlighting effect on the Notifications window.

DeletedUser

A highlighting effect or new messages are shown in bold typing.

DeletedUser

It's a good idea, but I don't have any problems as it is now.

DeletedUser58

Not feeling particularly strong on the topic, but +1 from me. I just think it's a very minor thing and wouldn't give it priority. :)

DeletedUser157

I agree with Phantom it's a very minor thing but i will give my support anyway as the little stuff help the game look so much better.

+1

DeletedUser43

This idea has been implemented. The player name of the neighbour and the date and time of the event are now bolded if the notification is unread. :)