• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader "Hide offer-Button"

Brummbaer

Hello friends, I want to offer an idea regarding trades.

Sometimes I can see trades in the trader I will never perform.
e.g. incredible ratio, pay trader fee or extremely high amount needed and so on.

I think, a "Hide offer-Button" which gave me the possibility to turn on/off an offer I will not perform, gives me a better overview of trades/offers of interrest.

DeletedUser867

So you want EACH viewer to have a status field associated with EACH trade, and carry that status from session to session?? That's a LOT of data for a very modest benefit. I'm actually pretty happy with the current sorted list.

Here's something that you might want to try.
  • By definition, the radio button traders are nearby cities that you have not yet discovered
  • You can offer some relief to an undiscovered neighbor who isn't getting much support
  • If they've been posting trades that would be attractive except for the 50% markup
  • Then you can visit their city, click on their world map, and follow the blue arrow back to your explored territory
  • Click on the first Scout that you find, or attack/negotiate to gain the appropriate fringe sector
Active neighbor are to be treasured, and reaching an active trader is a VERY good reason for exploring in a particular direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

Dear Katwijk,
I think there is a misunderstanding. I like to have an on/off Button for trades I'm not interessted in. Reasons see above.
I do not think that is a problem to implement such a kind of selection button, but it's the programers part do say "possible or not".
If you are happy with the trader function it's fine, I like to have my idea. Everybodies choise.

Your explaination about how I can reach the player is nice but I completed 235 provinces and I know what I do.
The trader shows offer from the nearrest 200 active players, but some are out of reach. E.g. Scouting cost in one direction 6.300.000 coins, so it's impossible to go in the direction now (Mainhall capacity 5.700.00 coins).

Regards Brummbaer

DeletedUser1345

What would be good, is a filter for bad, meaning one-star trades. The trader can be cluttered with offers that I am never going to take. Perhaps a filter for trades that require a fee as well.