• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hi there!

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hello everyone!
I'm SyreArca, newly joined with the Game Mod Team! I've been playing on Beta for about a year... but playing on the US side for over three years. I live in Utah. Hobbies include reading, rescuing animals, playing Elvenar ;), gardening, running my own business, enjoying the great outdoors and going on adventures!
I'm excited to be part of the team and getting to meet all of you! Happy gaming! :)

Loki Blue

Hello Loki! I'm in Northern Utah, near the mountains! We get all four seasons in my neck of the woods. Tons of snow on the ground right now! Spring should be here soon though... right?! I'm counting down the days! ;)
Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too!

I lived in Utah for 11 years. A good part of that was right outside of the south gate of Hill Air Force Base. Boy, do I remember the snow! :D

DeletedUser2698

Hello everyone!
I'm SyreArca, newly joined with the Game Mod Team! I've been playing on Beta for about a year... but playing on the US side for over three years. I live in Utah. Hobbies include reading, rescuing animals, playing Elvenar ;), gardening, running my own business, enjoying the great outdoors and going on adventures!
I'm excited to be part of the team and getting to meet all of you! Happy gaming! :)

DeletedUser2698

Hello. Well done, and can I ask you something that seems to have been ignored in suggestions?
The disenchant "button" appears on the RH of the page. Right next to the next page arrow,
Could it be moved?

Ethel in Windy Wales! :)

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hello. Well done, and can I ask you something that seems to have been ignored in suggestions?
The disenchant "button" appears on the RH of the page. Right next to the next page arrow,
Could it be moved?

Ethel in Windy Wales! :)

Hello Ethel!!! Very good to meet you! I'd love to actually SEE windy Wales one of these days! It's on my bucket list of places to go! ;)

As far as your suggestion, it looks like you've already posted it in exactly the right area, over in the "Suggestions and Ideas" section. It's a great suggestion/idea too! :D:D

Happy building!

Last edited:

DeletedUser2989

Hello, thank you for your hard work in making a great game! First started as an elf when game was introduced, now back as a human after a few years off. Nice to be back !

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
One more goodbye post from me to say a huge thank you to @Marindor (first and foremost :)) , @Konys , @Kersepitje , @Amy Steele , @pinksunset , @dimitryb , the entire Beta community, and its viewers for the wonderful time I've had here.
It's been a pleasure to help and work with this amazing player base and our dedicated and kind Support team.
I'll dearly miss everyone here and want to wish you all the very best in life. Take care, Elvarians!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤