• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

HEY SLACKERS! Go and vote.

SoggyShorts

One of the more popular requests is up for a vote here:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/battle-start-formation-and-map-overview.1476/

I've seen many players post complaints that we can't get a preview of the battlefield before fighting, but there are only 14 votes so far, and that's not enough to stop the idea from being tossed out.

While you are there, how about voting on the other threads too?

This is a Beta server, so I assume at least some of you are here to help shape the game, and here is your chance!

(pro tip: there are new polls to vote on every 2 weeks)

Heymrdiedier

I voted in polls plenty of times before. Nothing seems to happen afterwards. Same goes for feedback on release tho, and even bugreports, they only get fixed fast if its something that inno will feel financially :)

A info post saying: DEV-TEAM is working on tihs now, would at least give us the feeling they do something with our feedback

DeletedUser

Developers live in chapter 15 with 1000+ of rune shards. They don't have time for this "old non-sense."
They like to make things difficult (not for them self of course) but for Forum staffers, who don't have all info [can't comment or their response is shallow and late] they would need to operate properly... and lack of direct contact brings distrust. Then come late changes in the game... Not sure this game should be still called "city building game."

Anyways, You can see how much time it takes to "develop" from "approved ideas & suggestion" to actually implement into live game.
Secrets, sneaky behavior & inhumane game demands...

SoggyShorts

You both bring up valid points, but if an idea doesn't get approved here it has zero chance of getting to the developers.
Some chance is better than none.
If an idea fails here we really have no right to complain about it not being implemented. I've been on these forums long enough to say I know we all want the right to complain.:D

DeletedUser

More interesting thing is how voting is selected. Because ideas & suggestions doesn't start with voting. ;)

SoggyShorts

More interesting thing is how voting is selected. Because ideas & suggestions doesn't start with voting. ;)
About 2 months ago Marindor was put in charge of the thread, and has been pulling 10-12 ideas up and making polls for them. For the most part it's been the oldest first, except for a couple that we were really pushing for like "a new way to motivate NH"

DeletedUser1877

What I'd like to see is a SINGLE THREAD, locked so only mods could post, and each post an active poll with link to the thread discussing it. Pull them all together, a player could go down the list and see what he/she'd missed.