• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Here's Marindor!

Marindor

Hi everyone!

It feels kind of strange to "introduce" myself to you, since most of you already know me from the last 1,5 years here on Beta (or perhaps one of the other versions as well) but it turned out that we didn't have a "Team Introduction" forum yet here, so it was time to create one and get to know each other a little better! :D Just a short introduction for those of you who might not really know me yet (copied from this thread):

I'm Marindor (player name ThaMartin), 31 years of age. I started leading forums & communities more than 10 years ago but won't bother you too much with all that. My work for InnoGames started about 2,5 years ago on Forge of Empires NL. I started as a Game Moderator and grew to the position of co-Community Manager there. Since early 2015 I joined the Elvenar Beta team as well as Sr. Game Moderator and in the past 1,5 years I have worked on support for Elvenar US, EN and NL as well. I love the game, I love helping you guys out and I am looking forward to my new role here very much. What always works best for me, is to be open and honest with each other, being able to express how you feel while staying respectful and constructive. One of my main goals here is to improve communication between the company and the community. I think we've got an awesome community here with very dedicated players and I'm looking forward to working together with you to improve Elvenar as much as possible!

Last edited: