• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Here we go again - End Time Discrepancy

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor they did it for the third time now. At least this time it is not too little time, but too much time.

I am caught up on all the Winter event quests, so as of right now, the Quest screen shows 71 of 95 complete and an hour and a half til the next quest unlocks. So that is 24 days and a bit til the end of the event.

But when you go and look at the time remaining on the play screen, where you open the postal boxes, it says there are 25 days and 11 and a half hours left.

So there is a surplus of 1 day and 10 hours in the event.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Enevhar Aldarion, this is not a bug. As the Winter Magic announcement says:

please note that the final day of the event spans more than 24 hours, in order to not have the event end during the night (CET). That means the Daily Exclusive on December 14th is the final Daily Exclusive reward that is also available for some more hours in the morning (CET) of December 15th. No new event quest is added to the quest line on December 15th, the final Quest Milestone can be unlocked on December 14th.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for the clarification. It's still quite early for me, and mental arithmetic is not my strong point. I'll set this back to investigating for now.

Marindor

We fixed this now by turning the last regular quest into an episodic quest and by doing show, shifting all episodic quests forward. For players who were already doing episodic quests, this means today's quest will show as "locked" again, because it was moved forward.

Enevhar Aldarion

episiodic quests shifted too far, now we have only 10 hours for last quest again.

Mine is showing correct time, but that may be because I had already finished 75 before this fix was done. So maybe anyone not already done with 75 did have theirs shifted too much.

RyzenSkye

I used instant boosters to complete 2 province last Sunday morning (CET) hoping to complete quest 74 within the day, but suddenly episodic quest got locked. It's frustrating because I am saving my instants spells for those kind of quest. now more than 24hours gone by still my episodic quest are still locked.

Last edited: