• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Helping lillian2's main hall, results in error

Hugs

Game version: v1.23.5-(a85b553) (2017-02-15 8:03)__ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: BETA 1__
Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0
Flash Player version: Unsure
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Hugs
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
When visiting the player "lillian2" to offer neighbor help, and choosing main hall (normally the only option) I get an unexpected error, and the game restarts. This happens ONLY for this player. For all the other players, no error occurs.

This might be a fairly inactive player, and it might be that her main hall is capped with coins, but I am not sure if that might be relevant or impacting.
__

Expected situation:
I expect it to work as it does to all the other players. __
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. My player Hugs, visits the specific neighbor called "lillian2"
2. I click on the hands to offer Neighbor help
3. Hands are dipping over the main hall
4. I click on the hands dipping over the main hall
5. Error is a fact

An error message appears on the screen. "Error. Sorry an internal error occured. Please try again later." with only one OK button to press, and when I do so, the game restarts, and no help is given, so I can retry as much as I want, and reproduce the error each time.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Hugs

This time hopefully the picture will be included too

Attachments

• ElvenarBug_Hugs_Beta1.jpg
    ElvenarBug_Hugs_Beta1.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 137