• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate helping hands on page 10 do not disappear

DeletedUser283

Game version: __ v1.41-(f1cf48b58) (2017-10-13 15:06)
Game world: __Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __Vivaldi 1.12.955.38 (Stable channel) (64 bits)
Flash Player version: __27.0.0.159
Operating System: __Win 7 home premium 64
Screen resolution: __1440x900
Account name: __Philplessis
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ N/A

Current situation:
__when giving help to neighbours from the 10th page of notifications, the helping hands do not get replaced by the regular visit button
__reloading does not help

Expected situation:
__helping hands should be replaced by the "visit" (green house) button after help has bieen given
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __have a neighbour who gave help once 3 days ago and not afterwards, and has his/her notification on the 10th page
2. __visit neighbour and give help
3. __go back to own city
4. __open notifications and go to page 10
5. __notice that helping hands are still present
6. __visiting the same neighbour again, one can see that the help button is grey, confirming that help has actually been given
7. __reloading the game does not help

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: player names are available upon request
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• ELV_screen_36.jpg
    ELV_screen_36.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2003

I have had this also, and from more than just the 10th page. It seems very random.

DeletedUser283

only found out on page 10 so far, but it seems to me that it is related to the way the notifications list is built (wild educated guess :p )
i.e. when the notificaiotn list is built, players who gave help before a certain time and never afterwards are somewhat treated differently, and it may have appeared when the notification list has been extended to 10 pages