• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Help! Mercenary Camp Upgrade info needed

DeletedUser

I'm planning how much population and/or culture to allocate for the Mercenary camp, but can't find the info in the Wiki.

How high does it currently upgrade, and what's the total population and culture requirement at the top level? I'm nearing the end of Fairy, cutting things pretty close, and don't want to be a little bit short...

DeletedUser408

so when is it going to be ready to train , till then no need to plant it in city yet right

DeletedUser

I wanted to be certain I had space and necessary upgrades y the end ofFairy...just for planning

CrazyWizard

it east culture (cheap points) also having it raised to level 4 means that the moment those units are released you can train them at maximum speed, instead of slow / or losing units because your are still upgrading.

Unfortunatly it takes them sweet time to release them, expected a few weeks delay, but it's already a few months

DeletedUser1278

huhh whats new wizard its only a few months not half year like before.

maybe in oktober 2017

DeletedUser1345

I am guessing that the properties of the merc units are causing trouble. I remember before reading about how the sorc enhanced the enemies' attack power, rather than reducing it. I am wondering why inno can't institute a half-measure. At least allow us to build the units, even if we can't use them. That way when the bugs are worked out, we will be able to use the units right away, rather than having to wait for squads to be built of two types of units first.

DeletedUser408

humm no answer from mods or devs, it is beta u can tell us the secrets