• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered HELLROON

DeletedUser231

It tells me I should reach 140% cultural bonus.

My bonus is currently at 200%.

So does this mean I should lower my cultural bonus DOWN to match what is required?

DeletedUser136

Yes... you have to lower your cultural bonus., or skip the quest.

DeletedUser231

weird but ok...Only one quest. seems stupid to do this. It should been been an automatic win but guess not.

DeletedUser58

The quest itself is actually very helpful for new players (who may not have played similar games). It tells you not to aim for 200% culture yourself, but to aim for about 140% and then expect the rest from neighborly help. The only issue here are the inactive players, so currently this does not work as intended (if I leave myself at a 140% culture I'll get to 170% at most with help from neighbors, but even that is a stretch sometimes). But if hoods were active as intended that would be one of the better quests in the game. :)

DeletedUser231

have you named your village..

Polish culture buildings or something like that...?

IT WORKS.

DeletedUser58

There are just too few visitors, I get 5 a day -at most- (usually it's 3) and it doesn't help because I keep upgrading new buildings and that keeps pushing the culture requirement up and up. :)

DeletedUser

I named my city '' big culture items please'' cause people kept donating money to my main hall..

DeletedUser

I've done the same Nosferatu, but players still donate to the main hall ..

DeletedUser278

Well, because the game centers on the main hall when visiting another player, that is probably the easiest and fastest thing to do, donating to that main hall. Might be a good idea to keep that in mind when planning your city. Making sure your culture buildings are visible immediately for visitors.

DeletedUser

I have 3-5 players visiting me daily. I have "POLISH, please :]" as my city name. Since we are so few active/social players, I usually message all of them asking for polish (not coins) and telling them I appreciate the effort. It is working for me, and adds a social edge to the whole thing!

DeletedUser285

I've done the same Nosferatu, but players still donate to the main hall ..

I tend to think that when players have lots of cities to visit, they prefer to do it fast (in a robotic manner) and not paying attention to cities name.

DeletedUser118

I have to admit I'm not always paying attention to my neighbors city names as I didn't even notice at first that some of them have named their cities "plz polish xyz". Who would have thought somebody would do that anyways. :D

DeletedUser

On FoE we would use 3 letters as our city name for guiding players aiding our town. So "PSC" would mean first Polish, second motivates Supply buildings, thirdly motivate Coin production (=houses).