• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hello

DeletedUser

I am from Arkansas, USA and I have been playing Elvenar Beta since it began. Currently, I am #12 in the game, but I hope to finish in the top 8 players. I play 5-8 times every day and have never missed a day or a chance to log on and upgrade/build new items. I need to upgrade my Magic Dust and Elixir factories and I will be done. I finished my City Tree weeks ago, thank goodness. As soon as I get 6 more provinces I will have all expansions and can change my Barracks for more industrious buildings that will contain a higher population. I LOVE ELVENAR!

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar game, Randy Rider! :)
You're a big player and I'm really happy for you ;)
Enjoy the game and the forum...
Hurray for Elvenar and for Elvenar's team! :D

DeletedUser

Yes, welcome to the Elvenar Board, Randy Rider!
I like to read that even a Top 12 Elvenar player still doesn't consider the game boring but always looks forward to the next upgrade. That's how it's supposed to be :)

Wait a minute - did you say "change your barracks"? You mean, you want to give your barracks away and replace it with manufactories? I'm pretty sure you can't destruct barracks in the game. :(

DeletedUser

Yes, welcome to the Elvenar Board, Randy Rider!
I like to read that even a Top 12 Elvenar player still doesn't consider the game boring but always looks forward to the next upgrade. That's how it's supposed to be :)

Wait a minute - did you say "change your barracks"? You mean, you want to give your barracks away and replace it with manufactories? I'm pretty sure you can't destruct barracks in the game. :(
You are correct, I did not mean Barracks, I meant Armories. Silly me.

DeletedUser

You're not silly about that for me too: it's simple to make mistakes in a not native language or simply in life ;)

DeletedUser819

Hey hello Randy Rider,
welcome to ELVENAR,
I also like this Game so much
have fun and joy with us :rolleyes: