• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hello there

DeletedUser1305

Hello there,

I´m wsids and I came here from the NL server.
I´ve decided that playing on the Beta to help test the latest updates + it's great to get to know the new features that will be coming up on the regular servers.
Also it's a nice way to get into the human side of Elvenar as I play Elves on the NL server.

Btw. If anyone has a spot left in their Fellowship I would gladly accept an invite.

Wsids

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar Beta wsids :)

I checked your city and saw that you have no manufactories yet. I have 1 available position at the moment. We have no "certain rank" rule for applications but we demand active playing. So if you mean to stay and belive you can be online at least once a day and take active part in trading (once you have built some manufactories of course) you are welcome to join Ƭнє Ƥισηєєяѕ.

*Neighbourly visit in the fellowship is also something we encourage but because of the black screen issue, we understand the difficulty our fellows experience.*

DeletedUser1305

Welcome to Elvenar Beta wsids :)

I checked your city and saw that you have no manufactories yet. I have 1 available position at the moment. We have no "certain rank" rule for applications but we demand active playing. So if you mean to stay and belive you can be online at least once a day and take active part in trading (once you have built some manufactories of course) you are welcome to join Ƭнє Ƥισηєєяѕ.

*Neighbourly visit in the fellowship is also something we encourage but because of the black screen issue, we understand the difficulty our fellows experience.*

I'm definitely going to stay on the beta, as of trading/manufactories I've seen what happens when a lot of people in the area are inactive the trading can go slowly. So yeah count me in.

DeletedUser629

Nice to see you on the beta server as well, wsids :)

This the place to be for all the latest Elvenar news and updates ;)

DeletedUser819

Hey, hello Wsids, :)
welcome to ELVENAR
have joy and fun with us :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Welcome dutchy wsids. Sorry it took so long to see this topic
Enjoy the game, play the max, but most of all keep your plunder in your sock. You never know when a pirate is going to steal it.

DeletedUser252

Hello Wsids, a warm welcome to you on this Beta server to.
I think you already enjoying this game, hope you feel at home on this forum too.

DeletedUser

Welcome. My wife and I used to take holidays in Zeeland. Where are you from in Holland? Good luck !

DeletedUser

Wsids has been inactive for quite some time so had to expel him :( I hope he is ok though and it's just life that's keeping him busy or something like that.

DeletedUser252

I can ask him on the Dutch server? Dunno if he is inactive there too though