• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hello, I'm Retsam

DeletedUser

Hello everybody,

my name is Retsam, I am male, come from Germany and I play Elvenar as an elf for almost three months now, I ranked below place #600 recently. I chose the game because it's green, bright and positive, so it's a good contrast to all the text files I usually see on my monitor. Furthermore, the game is not too distracting: There are no aggressors coming to my town or players in the guild requiring fast help like in the game I played before (Grepolis, which is also from InnoGames). So I'm able to get the game out of my mind if I need to concentrate on something else.

I hope, we can have a lot of interesting discussion together, especially about mid- and lategame since I am going to enter the fifth section of the research tree in a few days. I have a particular interest in the combat system and neighbors in Elvenar.

Kind regards,
Retsam

BtW: Just in case it isn't too obvious: My in-game name reads "master" if you read from the right to the left. But "Master" doesn't sound Elfish enough, does it?

DeletedUser

A big welcome, Retsam.
I'm very glad to read your message and I'm sure here you'll find many friends with whom confront each others! ;)
Have a nice evening.
Alessandro :)

DeletedUser

Hello Master Retsam,
Do not worry, I will not attack elves if they do not attack me.
Keep up the fun

DeletedUser

It is an Elvish word, Silvanesti if I am not mistaken. Anyways it is too late for retsam to change unless he quit this account.

Preator

@LordB : It might be, right. I can't say, since i have forgotten german too much. I even don't know if i forgot that word or i never learned it at all :)
But the word shalafi is in fact elvish, and means "master" or "teacher".

DeletedUser481

It is fine to meet you Retsam ( and naturlich everybody in this game, auch :D )

Have a superfect city-build o_O

DeletedUser

Hotofson writes: "( It's fine to meet you Retsam and naturlich everybody in this game, auch :D )"
...I want hope so...:p

DeletedUser

But the word shalafi is in fact elvish, and means "master" or "teacher".
There are many elvish languages from short, gutteral to long and elegant words. Shalafi is a silvanost word and adopted by the Quolinost of Krinn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Alexander1972: I don't know either ;-) Very fortunately, all of my elves speak English. More or less. Velldun!
@everyone: Yeah, it's great to know I'm welcome :)

DeletedUser

Ok, now I'm more relaxed, Retsam...I'd thought that my little brain was gone on the fritz :D
Yes: we're all welcome in this nice game ;)

DeletedUser819

Hey hello Retsam,
welcome to the very good game ELVENAR
have fun and joy with us :rolleyes: