• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hello! I'm ArrowInDaKnee

DeletedUser885

Helloa everybody, i haven't been on much forums since a while, especially gameforums, so i will introduce myself!

My ingame name is 99% ArrowInDaKnee but sometimes you will see me as TheDutchRemi, my real name is Remi.
I've been very active on the Rising Generals forum but got to busy with school and other real life stuff. And once i came back the whole game was gone :eek:
I did actually liked the game but wasn't planned on coming back untill the .nl version came out.

So as you now may know im from Holland, Rotterdam to be exact and living a normal teenage life, going to school, making homework and then game the rest of the day ;)
I play alot on my Playstation 3 too since i made alot of good friends there but my friends on browser games can't be forgotten and i hope i will meet alot new friends here!

I'm in the BETA-version of Elvenar for a week now and really enjoying the game so far,

Remi

DeletedUser819

Hello arrowindaknee welcome ,
this game is wonderful :)))
have fun and joy
and good interaction

DeletedUser885

Thanks everybody and hello Steffen! Nice to see you here :) cant wait to discover you in game ;D