• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Have you gotten the blueprint yet from FS Tournaments?

DeletedUser1075

Just curious if any FS has received the blueprint award yet. If you have, could you post what level of involvement you had in order to get that far? If not, please post here - I am trying to understand if this is achievable. 440000 points is quite a lot.

CrazyWizard

As far as I know now one has even been close to achieving it, even the top 24 only makes it that far in easy tournaments like this weeks.

upload_2017-1-28_18-54-40.png

This is how far we got this week on my main account, a mere shy 230k short

DeletedUser1075

We got about that far here this week as well. No word from Inno on tweaking this to make it achievable either. I wonder if they meant the point to be cumulative.

DeletedUser1471

2 FS on the RU server in the last tournament have received 10 Rewards

81425c8fb0764027a12447f64551a6f1.jpg

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

2 FS on the RU server in the last tournament have received 10 Rewards

I noticed from your picture that all five of your top players had over 33k points each. Only 3 players on the entire Beta server got a score that high, which means it may not be possible for any one FS to have the top prize here (at least this week). I wonder if there is something about our server making this more difficult for us? Possibly a result of so many of us scouting so far ahead, that we are penalized for it in tournaments?

Dony

King of Bugs
I noticed from your picture that all five of your top players had over 33k points each. Only 3 players on the entire Beta server got a score that high, which means it may not be possible for any one FS to have the top prize here (at least this week). I wonder if there is something about our server making this more difficult for us? Possibly a result of so many of us scouting so far ahead, that we are penalized for it in tournaments?
live server have different AI compared to beta server now, different behaviours can lead to different strategy and not everybody adjusted to that i think

Heymrdiedier

live server have different AI compared to beta server now, different behaviours can lead to different strategy and not everybody adjusted to that i think
Indeed, someone tought the AI was too dumb and wanted it improved. Since we are always fighting outnumbered in tournament, a better AI makes a harder tournament ;)