• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Has it been a year already?

SoggyShorts

What's up Elvenar?
I hope everyone is doing well. It looks like the game has changed a fair bit for the better- even a few familiar suggestions seem to have been implemented and a couple of major requests for tournaments are coming soon as well.
TBH I can't remember (or find) the list I posted when I left, but the direction INNO has taken since appears to be on the right track.
So, how are things?

Cheers,
Soggy

DeletedUser3289

Yay. Glad to see you back.
wishing you best, especially during these virus times.
and I guess I’d skip the right track part :)

SoggyShorts

As far as "the right track" I meant
♦FA quest cycling fixes
♦Showing available KP rewards in wonders
♦Reducing tournament encounters from 4 to 1*
♦Removing the penalty for optional SS techs**
♦Setting multiple workshops to the same production
♦Fast visits on browser
♦Star rating changes in trader for cross-tier
♦Improved world map navigation

Maybe even a few more since I left. This list (while short) does at least imply that they are listening.

*the reduction from 4 to one brings a very welcome reduction in clicks. As for the complaint that mistakes cost 4x as much, shouldn't mistakes happen 1/4 as often?
**one of the longest living complaints was the penalty from SS techs. Removing this penalty is a good thing- The rest of the rebalancing is a separate change and linking the two is unfair imo.

Sir Squirrel

Hey Soggy glad to see you back around and haunting to forums again! Yeah they have been working towards fixing some of the broken parts of the game.

Arthus

Game still lacks race settlements feature but is on a good track to be better than after Autumn travesty last year
Deletion of brown bears would be needed for true balance but is impossible

Pauly7

Welcome back again @SoggyShorts (p.s. I knew you from your stint on the EN forum a couple if years back).

Yes changes have been made and some things do move in the right direction as you have seen. It is probably useful to be able to step back and view it with fresh eyes because when you're in the thick of it you remember those positive changes much less well than the longer list of things that haven't been addressed and are still just as frustrating.

By the way, though, for those people who complain about the Beta forum users not being listened to - I am new to Beta, having been a regular on the EN forum for years. Over here there is a much more positive sense that suggestions / complaints are at least registered and are being considered.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

By the way, though, for those people who complain about the Beta forum users not being listened to - I am new to Beta, having been a regular on the EN forum for years. Over here there is a much more positive sense that suggestions / complaints are at least registered and are being considered.
Yeah, Beta is where you need to be if you want a real chance to make changes. The system of forwarding to the developers is flawed but at least somewhat functional.

DeletedUser1657

Yeah, Beta is where you need to be if you want a real chance to make changes. The system of forwarding to the developers is flawed but at least somewhat functional.

US forum in terms of ideas and suggestions is decent, it has evolved while you where away. Beta is definitely still the best in terms of changes coming through, so many times feedback has been listened to and addressed.