• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Has anyone in Beta or normal game

DeletedUser1557

Finished the 10th chest yet in tournaments? Were halfway through the 9th but struggling.

Looking for tips and advice if anyone has any.

Thanks

Sara

DeletedUser1557

Oh i hope its points as we would probably have finished it by now then

DeletedUser1877

Make 10th chest reasonable, and put the blueprints in 15th

DeletedUser1877

Just brainstorming for the moment..... Tourney runs 72 hours right now. From Wed 1800 to Sat 1800.

What if it ran from Wed 1800 to Wed 1800, but the moment a player entered the first prov their INDIVIDUAL 72 hour clock started? So you could choose any start time that best fit your own schedule.

Dony

King of Bugs
Just brainstorming for the moment..... Tourney runs 72 hours right now. From Wed 1800 to Sat 1800.

What if it ran from Wed 1800 to Wed 1800, but the moment a player entered the first prov their INDIVIDUAL 72 hour clock started? So you could choose any start time that best fit your own schedule.
this would be easily abusable, you will just wait how your opponents doing and based on their progress you decide how many provinces you need to do to be first without any chance from them to catch you, since they will be already done for the week

DeletedUser1877

Sure, if your sole purpose is to get more points than someone else, you can do that. If your goal is to achieve as many chests and thus rewards as you can , there are no "opponents", and this would allow everyone to schedule so they had time for 6 stars.

DeletedUser1596

There have been 2 screenshots of guys reaching the 10th chest, but I guess it does not matter since we WANT it to be aesier. Because if they won't make it easier, we will quit playing right? And we will spam this forum with threats and curses, right? Because we all want those prices and we all want to win everything. And don't forget to stop buying diamonds unless they fix this.

oh man!

Buttrflwr

I just want a fair freaking chance of completing the dang thing. Which I DON'T have now because of the asinine way it is scheduled. o_O

DeletedUser1657

Plus the crying when we get one and can't use it :p

I am curious to see what they have decided, seriously doubt it will be time. One would expect they are planning for x number to generally be earned each tournament on a server or some such metric. So they should be able to adjust the points to target such a goal.

Sir Squirrel

I think if the blueprints were more attainable, more would be willing to buy the magic residences and workshops, don't really see it as a bad thing for us or inno! We feel like we are winning a valuable prize and they make there money from magic building sales a + + in my eyes!
Will be a bit of a waste for those that don't, won't or can't buy any diamonds, they will have to wait until there is another use for them.

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

It will either be a reduction in points needed or shorter timers. Hopefully both.

Knowing the dev, they probably do something totally different then we expect :) Somthing that will look awesome when you first hear about it, but not so good once you see it in practice :)

Altho i often tought this would be good aswell, it would leave no room for player movement, and version updates. Those have to be done when tournament isnt active, and i think that is the main reason we get the next update today or tomorrow in the first place. (and not wednesday when the tournament is allready active).
Taking that in consideration tho, it would make more sense to have the whole tournament running during the weekend instead of ending in the weekend. that would give them an extra day to do their hotfixes, versionupdates etc. For example start on wednesday and end on sunday. but taking us time zones into account, i assume from thursday till monday would be even better.