• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hard research

DeletedUser967

On my trade 3/4 offers are not effective deals and stay from many days - the same with my offers, but when I use 1:1 for the same stage goods and 1:2/2:1 for others then I can sell and buy what I only want. But you need some active traders, without active neighborhood even these offers doesn't help you.

DeletedUser

I think, there is no strategy existing that leads us through the game from the beginning until the end.
We have to adapt our handling to the efforts in personal game statuses.
In the beginning of my game here, I decided to build every sort of building, manufactories too. This helped me very much to proceed and survive the harad times. Because I hadn't anything to trade with nor I had surplus of money or supplies. Getting higher in Research-Tree and having higher level buildings and so on, my stocks began to fill.
Following the hints here in the forum I sold my non-boosted manus - but I regress this now. Why?
I've got a new Main-Quest which orders to build '2 different advanced manus' I dont have a boost on. The only way to solve this is: build from the beginning and waste lots of time, money, goods.

Today I'm thinking: towards approaching the last tier in the Research-Tree, having enough resources, maybe I'll build non-boosted manus again (without being forced by Quests) - to produce goods by myself an then helping neighbours with offers everyone can buy cheap.

DeletedUser

Something came to my attention by watching my trader, or better, watching what and how people set up to deal with.

1. Some people set up trading offers, that never can be dealed by players from lower levels - e.g. 500x for 500y
or more! (higher lvs are also having problems to buy such quantities)
2. Other players offer their goods at such a high ratio so no one will buy normally - just in case of need.
3. The trader fee for un-discovered players is horrible high, simply said.

My idea is already pointed out in some threads, but again: the fee should be adapted.

Next there should be more information at the trader, giving advice how to trade satisfying for everyone.
Plus a trading history for what I did buy, when and where (trading partner), more infos to the costs and the goods.

And another addition to the trading window: A button to toggle my offers to 'Pause'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The market situation makes the game playable or not. This is a bad thing, because the functionality of it depends from the luck. I don`t understand why Innogames do so less in the last half year to improve the situation. But it is not my game.... in my eyes this a critical point.

In my area I have a lot of luck and a good market situation, but I am often not sure what I should do. At the moment I trade with large cheap offers and do cross trading. So I hope I help smaller players to grow. But my cheap offers makes it for other player with the same good not so easy to get goods.... It is a doom loop.

pkboo, I think if you have problems to get enough things to research, can you ask a higher player with specialization in economy in your area? I think a lot of players loves to help, but they must know something about your problem. For me I can`t read thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator: