• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Halloween Questline Event 2017

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our new Halloween Questline Event here. We'd love to hear your feedback in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser1777

Serious?
I'm getting tired and exhausted from all those Events :(

Yes I don't have to participate, but there is a creepy, greedy little voice which keeps telling me:
"collect all possible buildings, no matter if you need or ever place them" :rolleyes:

Dhurrin

Please...can we have a week or 2 WITHOUT events? I was pretty happy to see my normal screen again for a while, especially when using a small screen. And I'm getting really tired of the endless series of events all the time.
Not to mention I pretty much would like to see the other event resolved first, since that retoractive change of the florishing nutcave is still pissing me off.

@Marindor
Please, please, please, PLEASE stop saying this :
We'd love to hear your feedback in this thread!
All you guys at Inno show us time after time after time again is that you all don't give a rats ass about feedback, since it almost never is responded to, let alone anything is done with it. So stop pretending it matters.

DeletedUser724

event in game world is still running

we have a new one in here ~~~

Is fellowship adventures is DEAD !!

Deleted User - 60107

First of all, make up your mind: Is the guy's name Crash or Crush? In the forum announcement we have both versions:
the ill-humoured and moody Crash
We wish you good luck with handling Crush
Which one is the correct name?

Second , why wasn't this event announced ahead of time? Would it kill you guys to tell us "We're going to have a Halloween event. We're not sure yet about the exact start date, but we'll let you know once it has been decided." or something like that?

And third, ANOTHER event? TOO SOON! Has it been even a week since the last one ended? Sure doesn't feel that way... Give us a break once in a while, will ya?

Maillie

Nope, just not ready yet. I like time between events to get rid of junk buildings and put the city back together. I don't think it would be so bad if the last event wasn't a major one. I just feel a bit worn out.

DeletedUser1767

I was thinking to myself, 'Hmm, I would be slightly less annoyed with the existence of this event if there had been mention of it in the October video,' and then 'They're not going to make this event the entire subject of the November video, are they? Please?'

More substantively: if the event banner is going to precisely duplicate the information in one of Crash's side boxes, would it be possible to get rid of the sidebox so that there's just the event banner and Crash's quest box? Four quests on the side is a lot, and if the information is redundant it would be nice, particularly for people with smaller monitors, to just have the one.

DeletedUser1925

watching the prizes of the event the desire to play is less than zero this is my feedback

Dhurrin

*LOL*
I seriously doubt any 'bigger issue' is going to be adressed on the next InnoTV. They seem to go out of their way to avoid discussing such issues.

Deleted User - 60107

The only 'issue' I'd like to see dicussed on next InnoTV is the next guest race, in particular when it will be available. I just want to know how much time I have to upgrade my Temple of Toads (I finally managed to build it in my main city).

Back to this event, looking at the prizes, I have to say: They are not really worth it. I am near the end of 'Orcs and Goblins'. I have to research 4 more techs, then complete 15 more provinces to open the next chest, and then research Advanced Scouts. No way to do that before the event ends, so I will get the Orcs and Goblins values for the prizes, yet soon after that I will reach Woodelves. The renders the prizes useless and makes the whole event 'just for fun' (because the regular prizes are also disappointing).

Jackluyt

Here is a peek at the Halloween event that just started in Beta World - for your fellowship members who do not have a Beta city.
There is also a link to our Event Guide which will soon have all the information you need!
If you want to see more news videos like this, give it a 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube.
:)
You are welcome to share it with friends, fellowship and neighbors .