• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Halloween event

Heffernan

tested (not for tomorrow obviously), and indeed you don't lose your cat progression in the prizes
edit: now, does anyone know if you get the next "daily" prize, or if it's random?
I don't know anything just want to point out to anyone who's curious that when you enter the re-roll screen and hover mouse over the dice icon it seems to tell you what's on offer - in my case random rune shard.

Skillpowers

I don't know anything just want to point out to anyone who's curious that when you enter the re-roll screen and hover mouse over the dice icon it seems to tell you what's on offer - in my case random rune shard.
i did re-roll is twice now but the random rune shard is there for no reason i assume (maybe random prize should be the text)

SlyLady

That's what it told me, too - and I got Dr Freakenspleen instead. So I think the hover is not really useful info.

edeba

its has a wierd name but its "refreshes the slection of available crafting recipes in the magic adademy" basicly a free reset instead of using diamonds.
I don't like the the button for it is green. It signals "click me," like something is ready and needs to be clicked. A survey on how easy it is to accidentally click would be interesting.

Skillpowers

my halloween building of last year (witch's hut) is in chapter 10 (stage 10) and gives me orcs , 3 kp + the frogs) , the witch summoning circle in chapter 10 (stage 10) gives banshee 3 kp + dust (i don't think players in chapter 10+ has alot of use for some extra 5000 dust in stage 10 - orcs like last year or maybe mana would be better in that chapter.

Aguire

I just spent my 20 cats, so on the right it sayd cats 0/20. The 5 cats for the re-roll where still there and I could press the button. Now I have a Windmill of Evil