• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Halloween event

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts The number of those units from cultural buildings (evo included) is so low that it doesn't matter which unit it is (at least for us with training using time instants + bear(s) + Simia35)
Indeed. even for non-maxed players the numbers are low. I doubt any unit-producing building will ever be good for a player with bears though....

Rill

The unit-producing buildings have the benefit of not requiring supplies to produce units, but they produce so few that it is more like an "uh huh" than a "hooray!"

Marjade

Is there anyone who knows how to use these damn candles and candlesticks?
nothing responding yet when I want to use one

CrazyWizard

No complaints about banshees? I guess they fit with a Halloween theme, but they're a rather low-end unit.
I wish it was at least banshees & sentiments interchangeably, I like the new "select your production" evo system
I loved the orcs last year, and I thought people really liked that reward. so I am a little suprised it was phased out so soon

Heffernan

amongst the royal prizes there is a chemical bottle kinda thing that can be used in the spire. What is that ?

Skillpowers

amongst the royal prizes there is a chemical bottle kinda thing that can be used in the spire. What is that ?
its has a wierd name but its "refreshes the slection of available crafting recipes in the magic adademy" basicly a free reset instead of using diamonds.

Droopy

Pretty confusing event to start with, but ok that is probably learning...

Confusing to me is also that you cannot scroll backwards.
I had some rewards made "visible" and then get going on the right and they dissapeared to left. No way of returning back.

Karvest

you don't loose cats for reroll, you just need to accumulate 5 to enable reroll, if you won't use reroll - next day you will need to start collecting cats for reroll from 0 again.

maxiqbert

you don't loose cats for reroll, you just need to accumulate 5 to enable reroll, if you won't use reroll - next day you will need to start collecting cats for reroll from 0 again.
tested (not for tomorrow obviously), and indeed you don't lose your cat progression in the prizes
edit: now, does anyone know if you get the next "daily" prize, or if it's random?

iDavis

All the Halloween event buildings are now in the portal, space for tracking and comparing the daily prizes is prepared here.

For the strategies and mechanics of how this event works, I have also prepared new Halloween series on my channel. In the first video, focused on strategies of the event, I'm analyzing my playthrough of the minigame and explaining the way I'm using different magical tools, in order to maximize the number of rewards received.

The second video contains full fast timelapse of my Misty Forest gameplay, allowing to follow the way I'm clearing the tiles and moving on the playfield. This video is used as a base for the Strategies video.

SlyLady

tested (not for tomorrow obviously), and indeed you don't lose your cat progression in the prizes
edit: now, does anyone know if you get the next "daily" prize, or if it's random?

I don't know. When I re-rolled, I got Dr Freakenspleen next.