• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Halloween event

douce

This is the new evolving building

Witch Summoning Circle

The witch placed her summoning circle in the centre of a ley line so she could harness the magic of this land to build up her new home. Production pickup every 24 hours.
1632737018665.png

1632736933819.png

Moncsociusz

I like the estetics but the stats are pretty lame. I'm full of T4 goods. What happened with that potion rumour that will restart the MA recepies? So it's not the building that gives it but chests? Probably I remember something wrong.

Lovec Krys

1 more evo giving KPs for my between chapters waiting time. Storable KP instants would be better, but this will do too.

Arthus

Actually when i wrote about 3 KP instants some events ago, a lot of people commented that they prefer 3 KP to the KP bar as they can use them for researches too.

The underwhelming part of this building for me is sentient good for 1500th time...

SoggyShorts

No complaints about banshees? I guess they fit with a Halloween theme, but they're a rather low-end unit.
I wish it was at least banshees & sentiments interchangeably, I like the new "select your production" evo system

Arthus

More complaints about number of them. Evo buildings are giving terribly low ammounts of units.
At least banshees fit theme. I use them quite often. But sentient good is far too repeatable.

Last edited:

Moncsociusz

I don't mind the banshees, but the amounts are soooo not worth it. I agree that they should amp up those numbers with selective production... I love AWPs KPs same so doesn't matter. But I would much more appreciate it if that said potion would be a production selective instead of grand prizes. But I guess it will be something like a pet food thing?

Lovec Krys

@SoggyShorts The number of those units from cultural buildings (evo included) is so low that it doesn't matter which unit it is (at least for us with training using time instants + bear(s) + Simia35)

@Arthus Yes, but only if they didn't finish the research. Then KP instants are better since you don't have to insert them into wonder immadiately.