• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Halflings

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Today is a day to celebrate! Not only could we announce to you the upcoming Elvenar Mobile Application, but also the members of our new Guest Race have found their way to your cities. Let's discuss our Halflings in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

Human and Elven buildings will have a different design when the Halflings are done with them, and will have gone back to their original roots a bit more.
Thx, looking forward to this. :D

Deleted User - 60107

- Just 2 research expansions :( :( :(
- huge supplies costs
- huge mana costs. At the same time it takes a while to get the Grape Farm
:(

Lissona

"The amount of Seeds you get on a daily basis, depends on your number of completed provinces, your Main Hall level and the combined levels of all your Ancient Wonders! "

Really? The ancient wonders don't show up in the tooltip...
I have 396 provinces * Mainhall 25 = 9900 seeds per day (if the way, how I calculated it, is correct).

Lissona

Thanks Dony. The AW does not seem to play an important role for players who started at the launch of the game on Beta, because we had the opportunity to conquer enough provinces and had no "orc-obstacle for catering".

As far as I can see: the new guest race is manageable in a convenient period of time.

Dony

King of Bugs
that AW on level 1 can be 50% from what you have now so for some people it is a lot + it decays similar to mana

SoggyShorts

Hmmm it doesn't seem like I made a smart choice staying within the GZ....
I have 396 provinces * Mainhall 25 = 9900 seeds per day (if the way, how I calculated it, is correct).
And my 250 provinces (planned) will give 6250?

30% fewer seeds as a penalty for staying within the recommended province count is probably not great.

DeletedUser118

Question to those who have already started with this new chapter. Is there any sign of a quest asking you to demolish the Campus from the S&D race, so far?

DeletedUser118

Yes, new space is added to the lower right side of your city. 11 squares over all.

DeletedUser1596

Sooo, 2 expansions, minor upgrades for some units, upgraded buildings, another kind of mana, 2 wonders... something new? Anything? No? Well it's still better than nothing, I guess.

DeletedUser1075

If it were new, I suppose we'd have more of a description than, "Here's a new guest race! Go talk amongst yourselves".

I agree, Elvenar needs to switch it up a bit. Guest races have been done, now we need something different.

EDIT: I finally found the announcement about the guest race, which was not linked from the updates post. (It's here). The bit of description is helpful, thanks. And it's nice to see that the upgrades have been switched up a tiny bit so it's about resource production. I can't wait to be able to tell elves from humans again.

I still think guest races need to be retired in favor of a new construct sooner rather than later. It's been fun, now it's time to pull in something new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
dont expect anything different until after chapter 14, which is a last guest race with specific manufactory design, so new things you can expect to be at the end of next year the soonest

DeletedUser

Yes, new space is added to the lower right side of your city. 11 squares over all.
I thought it was mentioned earlier we wouldn't get a new row of expansions with the next guest race ? :confused: Or was that already not happening in the Sorcerers & Dragons chapter.

DeletedUser1075

They said "don't expect new expansions to continue forever" I assume that meant that they could stop when they felt like it. Apparently they aren't feeling like it. Yet.