• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Halflings Fields produce after selling Spring grove

Avenahar

Game version: 1.112
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL2 (core: 68.0.3618.206)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.414
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Halfling Fields continue production although Spring grove was sold and the farms are disabled. It is possible as well, to build new Fields without Sprung grove
__
__

Expected situation: After disconnection from Spring grove, production of Halfling Fields should be disabled
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. sell or disconnect Spring grove
2. Farms are disabled
3. Fields continue their production

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
2020-08-14 11_01_17-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game – Opera.png

DeletedUser3314

If I remember correctly this has always been like this and has been reported before although I can't find it right now.

CrazyWizard

yup the fields just need a connection to a farm, if that farm has a connection to a portal or not does not matter.
The moment there is a connection to a farm the prerequisite has been met.

FieryArien

I guess Halflings are the first race like this, but you’ll meet this principle in several future races again, Avenahar. Only the immediate connection is ever checked.

Karvest

you will waste more time rebuilding portal than gain from few more sentient buildings without portal boost and without ability to produce capped guest race resources.

CrazyWizard

In this case one can spare a lot of place in selling the portal in order to build more settlement buildings - aaawww...if I only knew that earlier ;)

Without the portal you cannot store race goods,

But you can use it for weird corners to build some extra fields and connect them to an unconnected level 1 farm to make the field work.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
As you can see in the description of the field, there is no mention of a required connection to the spring grove.
So therefor this is not a bug. It would however be a bug if we changed it to the way you describe it.

Many settlement type building function like that, they don't always require a connection to the portal, or even need the portal to be in your city to be able to do some kind of production.