• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Guy or Girl

Guy or Girl

• Guy

• Girl

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser338

Also, 21 years old. I'm not sure if that's what people wanna know, but I'll just say it.

DeletedUser

I think:
All of us meet here to test and play a new game because we like to do this.
It doesn't really matter how old we are, or which gender - our skills and characteristics are the better way to see: Who is Who

DeletedUser338

Still, it can be fun to see how old everyone is. Most of the women here seem to be somewhat older already, which I think is quite interesting.

DeletedUser338

Well, I like knowing what kind of people play a game like this. Most games I play are mainly played by people around my age, so I think it could be interesting to see how different the people in this game are. So far, not so different (except for the fact that most people don't seem to speak English as well, but that's actually not surprising).

Elderflower

Well, I like knowing what kind of people play a game like this. Most games I play are mainly played by people around my age, so I think it could be interesting to see how different the people in this game are.
I should imagine it is of very great interest to the game's developers as well.

DeletedUser338

True. And if they can reach the right audience, then maybe the game will become more active and then we'll benefit from that too :)

DeletedUser

I should imagine it is of very great interest to the game's developers as well.

Yes, I agree with both of you - for the developers those informations are very important. I'm wondering which influence to gamedesign and -handling such kind of stats may have.

But, do you think, age or gender have any influence to the gameplay (e.g. do men play more aggressive then women, and so on... )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

I doubt it influences gameplay, simply because there cannot be that much difference in gameplay. There's only one path you can take right now and that's straight through the research tree.

DeletedUser503

Woman. And don't mind saying , 60s. Perhaps people of my generation have more patience,
since this game requires tons of patience and I am still here ! :D