• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Guy or Girl

Guy or Girl

• Guy

• Girl

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Hey guys there are poll in which people can tell what race they are. Now I am wondering how many guys there are and how many girls. Because if there are about 50% girls than Innogames has made a game for all people.
I am a guy

DeletedUser58

:D I would have thought you're a guy, Acamax, because the username ends on x.

I'm a guy myself.

DeletedUser236

:D I would have thought you're a guy, Acamax, because the username ends on x.

I'm a guy myself.

Sorry to disappoint you ;) The name is my name on different online games and is forged by a couple of people saying a random letter and me writing it down ;)

DeletedUser58

lol no disappointments, just the name's a bit misleading (but then again, everything on the internet tends to be :p). It's a good name though!

DeletedUser136

I just want to know why I can select up to two choices. lol

DeletedUser205

@ThePhantom didn't see a man who had a cat-avatar ever ;-)

I think, everybody can see, that I'm an elderly woman. But better I point that here discrete, because in another game somebody had identified me as man on that picture ^^ (probably because of my sophisticated fightingstyle there? :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I thought you were an elderly man. The only thing that pointed gender was the name (Ends in -a

DeletedUser252

I think, everybody can see, that I'm an elderly woman
My avatar is also clear on the matter I think: I'm an "elderly" woman too and sometimes I am greatfull this is no camera-game becouse I'm sitting behind my laptop like my avatar :p:D

DeletedUser136

Ok, I'll say I'm a 'slightly older than most' woman... I'll leave the 'elderly' term for my grandmother who is close to 100 :D