• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Which would give us the guild:

1. Players provide the raw materials and relics for guilds. For raw materials can build buildings, which would give bonuses to every village of the guild.

2. In trader can select "only for the guild"

3. Chat and a nice atmosphere :)

4. Own forum

5. Borrowing army

6. Guild ranking, based on average points each village

DeletedUser

A little like Forge of Empires or other Inno's games ?

DeletedUser58

It has already been confirmed that an alliance-type system is planned (or might already be in the works) and will be implemented at some point. We do not have any information on how it will work or what features it will include though.

DeletedUser136

I agree with 'guilds' and we will eventually get them, but I don't think everything you mentioned would work here as the game currently stands.

I completely agree with providing raw materials for your own guild, being able to have 'guild only' trading, having a forum and being able to have 'guild only' chat...

I completely disagree with borrowing armies. The only reason for armies at the moment is to conquer provinces and it's completely unnecessary to borrow an army for that purpose. It's already too easy to conquer beyond your current army capabilities and then you just end up with KP's you cant use because your stuck on the research tree (this affects 'regular players' much more than 'diamond' players). Perhaps later that will change.

As for guild rankings... well... my personal opinion is they don't mean anything. A 200 point player can join a guild of big diamond players and that still doesn't make their personal game standings any different. Rankings are purely an ego thing but I'm sure they will happen anyway once 'guilds' do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are working on some kind of guild system, so i'm pretty sure we will hear about it soon. As Tinker mentioned, no borrowing army. Don't be lazy and do your own work. A big diamond player can build an army for you fast, so you don't have to do anything for it.

DeletedUser252

I like the idea, community, guild, friends, whatever

DeletedUser

These are only suggestions. Indeed, the idea of the military is not a good. Ranking is in most games, you know that does not always present the truth :) Thanks for all comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.