• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Guild system

DeletedUser

I'm almost in your neigborhood Denali, but I think I'm not in your legae jet;)
We will see... some days later :)... At the moment I don`t have scouted you, my troops are to lazy :-D and want only playing carts in the barrack. The word for my troops is: Fight and we will all die ;-).

DeletedUser

Guilds could help the most if they created more trade opportunities.
Fighting is not a necessary feature of guilds, though possible.
All IMHO of course.

DeletedUser967

Guilds could help the most if they created more trade opportunities.
Fighting is not a necessary feature of guilds, though possible.
All IMHO of course.
Exactly. Fighting is not necessary YET, need only GUILD for friend even only with some forum - trade options in guild could be done later.

DeletedUser580

Can we please have just a plain and basic guild system in which we at least can start to invite people? Only for the beginning as long you are working on so many other things. So that we already can start organizing? That would be nice. Maybe with a header and *send to all* function. Should be easy to implement and would give us a super motivation on waiting for the guildsystem. Feed us with small pieces. :))))

DeletedUser967

Basic guild system like invitation players and basic manage with easy writing option IS easy to implement for devs. But I think they have much work in other thinks and they want more suggestion for guild system to do it right away good.
We must wait

DeletedUser580

I dont have passion ......... heeeellllpppp meeeee with small updates XD

DeletedUser920

• The guild members should have a "Discovered" relationship with respect to each other, so trading is possible without a trader's fee.

I think it would be nice if you could have members in your guild who are not in your neigborhood. You could have your friends in your guild.
Also having only "discovered" players in your guild makes worse the problem on not active players. On the contrary having a guild with friends would alllow to minimize the problem.

DeletedUser967

Glokta I think we SHOULD have possibility to invite players not from neighbor to our guilds. If our friends want to join us then he doesn't have to discovered someone from that guild - just join.

DeletedUser43

I think it would be nice if you could have members in your guild who are not in your neigborhood. You could have your friends in your guild.
Also having only "discovered" players in your guild makes worse the problem on not active players. On the contrary having a guild with friends would alllow to minimize the problem.
I now see that the sentence "The guild members should have a "Discovered" relationship with respect to each other, so trading is possible without a trader's fee" could be interpreted in two ways. I meant to say that players should get a "Discovered" relationship with each other when they are in the same guild, independent of the question whether they're in the same neighbourhood or not. I thought the players that responded to this thread earlier, meant the same. If not, please let us know in this thread. :)

@Thuncal : At this moment, the developers are mainly focussed on fixing bugs. We will forward the idea that a quicker start could be made with just a few small guild features (namely that players get the option to group and that group messages could be sent), but we can't promise anything about the implementation of it. The only thing we can assure you, is that the idea of a guild (and the fact that many players would want this as soon as possible) is known. We try to improve the game one step at a time. ;)

DeletedUser920

Thanks Lauwi.
I think I am the one who misunderstood ;)
So, what you says is that you don't need to be in the same neighbourhood to be in the same guild, but once you are in the same guild, you get the "discovered" status with you co-guilders ?

DeletedUser481

Lauwi, Youve gotta cool idea, I agree

btw. ( what am I? that I souvereign agree :)

DeletedUser

You have your reasons and I have mine. Most Guilds do not work and that is a fact. If you look at ALL the guild's/Tribe's/alliances forums you will see massive inactivity. Only a very small percentage of players actually saying and doing anything. This is coming from playing ALL of innogames GAMES. A decent Guild/Tribe/alliance rarely exists. Most Guild/tribes/alliance suffers from a lack of decent leadership, forum inactivity and player inactivity. Most players are in Guilds/Tribes/Alliances only for self serving interests, they like to be associated with a larger identity but when it really comes down to it, most players membership to these organization are utterly useless and that is a FACT.

Problems with Guild/Tribe/Alliances

>>Lack of leadership Skills
>>Dictatorship leaders
>>Player inactivity and self serving players
>>Players want help but rarely give it
>>Forum inactivity
>>Lack of Cooperation, Coordination, Communication
>>Lack of players wanting to learn or read the mechanics of most games
>>Players give excuses rather than helping.
>>Players wanting but rarely giving.

So saying decent guilds ect working like clockwork...Only rarely.

------------------------

As an example....Look at this wee game.

Most players do not respond to mails...FACT
Most players hardly work together....FACT

Look at the massive amount of forum posts written by others stating this lack of player activity, in trading and communication.

Now what difference would it make if there were Guilds/Tribes or Alliances?

I have been in Top Tribes/Alliances/Guilds.....Most fall to pieces because of the previous posts list.

Tribes/Alliances/Guilds = T.A.G.............Rarely function like they should.

Edit by Lauwi: Merged double posts. Please use the edit button.

I have found, too, that only about 20 - 25% of players, at best, contribute/participate in T.A.G. activities. Most join because it is expected of them, and they have been hounded into joining a T.A.G.; or, as stated, for protection. As for inter-tribe (etc.) battles; I find these to be tedious and disruptive, and to create friction among T.A.G. members. I hope you (devs) can introduce some friendly competition, without resorting to things like GvG battles.

DeletedUser920

No news about guilds?
I believe that Inno would kill the game if not guild system is implemented.
Polishing and trading is really problematic in a lot of neighborhood.
I understand I am not in a position to see what are the priorities, but when I see that some decorations have been improved, I really wonder if we will ever get the improvements that a lot of players are asking for.

DeletedUser

Hello Nefertitijojoba !
I'm a new player in Elvenar, and an "old" player in FOE too (in 3 worlds) ! I like very much the guilds too ! I'd like to have guild system in Elvenar! (my pseudo in FOE is Magicwoman2012). Hope it will be hapen here soon !
Have a nice day... :)