• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships Guild Headquartes - Upgrade with KP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser246

I had an idea but do not know if anyone has had this idea.
I've been thinking the next, as the guild system was implemented, the creator of the Guild, the Archmage would be the only player to have a special building in the city, in which case it would be like a Guild Headquarters.
And then the bonus would be that even the FoE.
Each level would take a lot of KP's to climb the Guild level.
For example,
Level 1-100 Kp's
Level 2-250 Kp's
Level 3-400 Kp's
Level 4-600 Kp's
and so on.
And at every level, all Guild members could earn bonus generated by the level of Barracks Guild. Almost exactly that even the FoE.
Bonus buildings construction time.
Bonus time-producing troop.
Bonus Battle moral, thus increasing the attack of his troops to attack the provinces.

If the creation of this building is very complicated, we could then have a virtual building of the Guild. A page created in Guilds menu, where it is seen an image created of the building, with the levels progress bar. List of top donors. And listing the bonus.

And to the question of war between guilds, to fight, each guild would have to reach a specific level, something like Level 5. And the war would have to be advertised in the game forum and be approved by the Forum Admin or Forum Mod, in order to increase flow of people and participation in the forum.

And then the struggle would be for provinces, a total of 10 provinces, which earn the one that conquered all 10 provinces in seven days.

Edit¹: see bellow in comments.

Whoever wins the war would gain course a KP bonus progression of the guild level, plus a special bonus of happiness, where 200% would be implemented again, but only for this purpose.

The guilds in war, can not enter into new war for a week. And only after a week could fight again. To prevent the migration of people in guild guild, in order to get just the bonus.

Anyway, I have many other ideas, but I think this is the main, does it have more to do with the points. Once the polls are over, and find it hard to implement the system of great buildings as the city space is very limited to several GB's.

ps: Sorry about the English. i've used Google Tradutor to help me in some phrases, cause i'm from Brazil, and English is not my main language.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

The idea of a fellowship building has been mentioned in a few other threads, but let's develop the idea in this thread. I'll change the prefix to "Fellowships". :)

DeletedUser246

Edit¹: The difficult of these provinces will growing when passes to another province, like, 1st will be very easy, 2nd easy, 3rd easy-regular, 4th regurlar, 5th regular-medium, 6th medium, 7th medium-hard, 8th hard, 9th very hard, 10th INSANE.
Or something like province distance in the map. More deeper you go, more difficult will be.

DeletedUser246

My idea is great. I'm sad, cause no one replied my suggestion.
I think this is the best idea to do with KP, Upgrading the Fellowship Lvl.
Each lvl will increase number of members and powers, like, attack bonus, production boosts, like FoE.
Instead of creating GB 's in Elvenar, like FoE , can create Guild building in Elvenar , which can be enhanced using the points of knowledge that members will deposit . So for this, the levels will be expensive.

Was thought about:
Guild LVL 1 = 500 KP > +3% attack bonus + 2% production bonus(coins and supplies, not goods), + 5 more members.
LVL 2 = 1000 KP > + 1% atk bonus (total of 4%, lvl 1 + lvl 2), + 1% production bonus ( total of 3%), no members will increase on this lvl
LVL 3 = 1500 KP > + 1% atk bonus (total of 5%), + 1% production bonus ( total of 4%), + 5 more members
LVL 4 = 2000 KP > + 1% atk bonus (total of 6%), + 1% production bonus ( total of 5%), no members will increase on this lvl
LVL 5 = 3000 KP > +1% atk bonus(total of 7%), + 2 % production bonus(total of 7%), + 5 members
To reach lvl 6, will create a new tech research in tree tech, called "Advanced Fellowship I, II, III, IV, V)
and it goes...

What do u think ?

DeletedUser

the creator of the Guild, the Archmage would be the only player to have a special building in the city
That would cause a big problem because what wil happen if the archmage decides to leave her/his position or the FS? Therefore your second suggestion is more applicable:
If the creation of this building is very complicated, we could then have a virtual building of the Guild. A page created in Guilds menu, where it is seen an image created of the building

Each level would take a lot of KP's to climb the Guild level.
Who will donate the KPs? Only the archmage, any fellowship member or anyone like in FoE?

And then the struggle would be for provinces, a total of 10 provinces, which earn the one that conquered all 10 provinces in seven days.
Do you suggest a whole new map where sectros/provinces are captured for the FS or do you refer to the map we're using? If a new map, it is something to be created from scratch. If it is the standard map we use, then a new system needs to be applied. How did you imagine the map and the cunquest system?

DeletedUser246

Who will donate the KPs? Only the archmage, any fellowship member or anyone like in FoE?

A: Any member of the fellowship

Do you suggest a whole new map where sectros/provinces are captured for the FS or do you refer to the map we're using? If a new map, it is something to be created from scratch. If it is the standard map we use, then a new system needs to be applied. How did you imagine the map and the cunquest system?

A: I dont know... could be like clash of clans also.

DeletedUser

Your idea sounds good. You have desribed it in simple sentences but in fact it is a very complicated, intricate sytsem and needs to be elaborated. Everything you suggest is a system that needs to be described in detail and have a head and tail, not just the middle part. For example first of all you need to focus on the Fellowship great building like system. You need to think of every step that needs to be taken and also keep the present game features in mind. It is not that you hava a bad idea but the developers need very clear descriptions to take suggestions into consideration. Otherwise it is just a floating idea in the sea of ideas.

DeletedUser

I have a new version of your suggestion. Here’s what I think could be done:

• First of all we need a whole new map. It could look exactly like the present one but with the exception of the relics resources.
  • Every Fellowship gets a place in the map like we have our cities on the map
  • The place in the map has an area similar to our cities but the buildings and the improvement style is different.
  • In the beginning there is only a big tent for the fellowship gatherings but in time with the donation of KPs and other resources, the tent gets to be upgraded into a simple building. This building has like 10 levels and each level is much more difficukt to complete than the previous one. With every level extra things are added like towers with a requirement like “at least 10 of the fellows should have level 15 main hall”. If the number drops to 9, then the towers would be lost as well, along with whatever the towers were providing the fellows with.
  • The gathering hall is not the important building in this map. There are other buildings like leonardo da vinci creations (art - maybe provides the fellows with some culture point), magical constructions (depending on the level of course, boosting felows’ goods production by some %) etc..
  • Some titles are automatically given to the fellows depending on their activity and/or FS contribution level. For example like lord, duke, duchess (these are examples, new titles could be made up along with a desription) and every title would have its own benefit. If you have been donating at least 10,000 of each good + 1000 KP, you could have the title "Quaestor" and through this title you would get an extra KP daily from your Main hall/10 of each good or anything else.
  • After certain levels of contribution, fellows are awarded with some unique buildings and decorations (in the areas of art, magic, astronomy and monumental buildings) that provide or boost culture, coin, supply, building, KP etc. They get to keep these even if they abandon the FS.
  • The FS map icon is next to the world map icon
  • Only players with a fellowship can visit the FS map and see other FS
  • Since this is a city builder game and not a battle one, there is no battle between Fellowships. Only a building improvement competion. Art, construction, magic etc.. several areas of improvement should be defined.
  • The rank of the FS would be based mainly on the FS "city" (this place needs to be named) and the average member score should be added as an addition.
  • If the Fellowship is disbanded, everything achieved by that FS is lost as well.

DeletedUser1231

ballantines I like your idea, although it will strengthen the link within the fellowship .

semra your idea is actually more accurate in the concrete explanation of what could be done.

I agree with you on all but the fact of the requirements " at least 10 players should have a main hall at 15" which will bring an obligation in the number of players on each fellowship .

I also agree that there is no need of fighting between the fellowship , the main purpose of the game is more construction.

DeletedUser246

Yeah, but at some point in the game u get stucked. Finished all research. Nothing to do with KP. All expansions done. No more attacking 'cause, no need for more expansions or KP.
We need something to do more in the game.

DeletedUser867

To combine a couple of the existing suggestions, both relics and knowledge points could be required to develop an Elemental, and each of the Elementals could provide Fellowship benefits.

Given that even solo players can create their own Fellowship, I'm inclined to associate the Elementals strictly with Fellowships, rather than with individual players. That would put quite a bit of pressure on procedures that will ensure that current members can't be arbitrarily dismissed from the Fellowship, but conversely it would also reduce the temptation for folks to splinter off and create their own Fellowships. I'm NOT making a suggestion at this point, rather I'm hoping that we can lean toward regarding the Elementals as a shared Fellowship benefit, rather than the sum of the individual benefits.

And I'd very much support the idea that Heroic Quests are required to discover the shrines associated with each Elemental, or some other indicator regarding their dwelling place. Finding a shrine should be cause for rejoicing, and perhaps a third of the Fellowship members would need to visit the shrine to activate it, starting from the nearest member's city. Rather than a new map, I'd prefer that the shines (or dwelling places) would be displayed in a normal sector AFTER that sector has been discovered by a fellowship member.

I'd also suggest that ongoing contributions should be necessary. In Mythology neglected Elementals can get pretty peevish, and I don't want to go THAT far, but a neglected Elemental should also neglect the Fellowship.

DeletedUser

both relics and knowledge points could be required to develop an Elemental
This could really solve the "what to do with relics of unboosted goods" problem as well as add an ambition to gain further relics.

each of the Elementals could provide Fellowship benefits
A certain phase could perhaps give some bonus for FS.

DeletedUser246

I know that game is about construction, but, with new features to do with KP, like i said, upgrade FS, with de ideia of semra, using goods and something else, will bring to this game more interesting to fight the provinces map, to earn more KP, and discovery other people.
Could create something to do with non use relics, also.

And obviously, create more lvl's to research, and not stop at lvl 15. Like FoE whit new eras coming every +- 6 months, they could create more to research, with new units, city expansions, another good bonus, with u already got planks, silk, and gems, u can research, marble or stell, cristal or scrolls, m dust or elixir...

I like the ideia of Elementals.

DeletedUser246

Please Lauwi,
Foward this idea. We need something to do with KP. We need urgently something new to do in this game.

DeletedUser246

I have a more enlightened idea. I hope you all enjoy it.

As previously stated, we would create one more tab page of the brotherhoods, as the image below.

iLTy67w.jpg

Within this tab, would be a picture of a building to illustrate the headquarters of the Fellowship.

Each image would have a level and different image.
As advances are taking in levels, the visual would also change, as well as change the layouts of structures within the game.

To climb from level 0 to level 1 the Fellowship HQ, members and leader, would have to invest knowledge points. How is the first level, we would give a certain amount of ease.

To climb from level 1 to level 2 and so on, we would have to invest large amounts of points of knowledge and goods, as is increasing the HQ, the more difficult to achieve the requirements to evolve their Brotherhood.

For each level attained, it would gain a bonus, like the bonuses of Forge of Empires.

-% Attack in combat on provinces.
-% Reduction in time to create troops,
-% Increase in the production of goods and coin supplies.
And etcetera.

It was asked if the short Archmage, the Mage gains the powers of Archmage, as has already been deployed. If the Archmage goes down, the Mage takes his place.

For now this is it. If I come with some things more to add, I will use the edit button.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Since there are a lot of alterations to the original idea and things seem to change in each post, it's very hard for us to forward it in this form. Should you still wish to implement this idea, please open a new thread for it with a description that is worked out and thought through really well, so we can open a poll. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.