• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate GREEN SIGNAL FOR BADGE TO CLAIM IS NOT ALWAYS SHOWING

maxiqbert

Game version: v1.87-beta.17-(e48a896) (2019-08-27 22:01)
HTML5 Yes/No: YES
Game world:
BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
firefox 68.0.2 (64 bits)
Flash Player version:
Operating System: windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: maxiqbert
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable )fellowship adventure

Current situation:
__ When you collect marbre, iron then planks, the green signal doesn't appear to show you have a bracelet (or other trio badge) to claim

Expected situation:
__ the "badge to claim" signal should show and stay until you claim your badge
__

Reproduction Steps
collect a wand (to empty the wood collected for this badge)
2. collect a marble then iron production (say 9hours)
3.collect a planks production
4. see nothing

It's a non desirable effect of the "signal is removed when you start another one" behaviour. This is very annoying, and led me to scratch several badges already.

maxiqbert

I understand it is linked, but in this situation, the green signal just doesn't show up at all, and you have no way (other than checking yourself) to know you have finished a badge. This one is systemic, no need to do anything strange to have this.
It's also pretty easy to correct, by incrementing the wood for the wand first.

Karvest

you just advance more than one badge with collecting planks, and the last one is not finished.

maxiqbert

I disagree with the "duplicate"
What I point here is that the "get planks" should be analysed and checked BEFORE the production of any duration of planks, while it is now the other way round.