• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Great building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser452

is there scope for great buildings anytime soon
hit a block at the moment kp cant go nowhere

maybe 2 gb s to start giving a little boost to coins and supplys other than upgrading houses n workshops

DeletedUser

Culture bonus is what gives you a boost, make sure it's as high as possible ;)

DeletedUser

I think the devs will be focused on bug fixes for now. This would be a whole new feature.

DeletedUser231

Let's make this game unique not a clone of another game.
Great buildings are from Forge of empires right...:(

Players want features from other games, like guilds etc. Why can't this game be different, think outside the box...

DeletedUser170

I agree with the really really new features.. Or make it unique, and not like, we give you what foe had, but our graphics has changed, be happy

DeletedUser95

I don't see any harm on adding "great building " it could be a different name , could be just one not 50 of them and able to upgrade and it would change as main hall do, dosent have to be in a city, could be right outside for elfs could be on that lake , get you to do some side quests or pvp /pve
bring some magic to elvenar ,

DeletedUser506

Honestly my main currently outstanding criticism for this game is that it's too similar to Forge of Empires. Yes, there are differences, but the bulk of the game is just a reskin with some tweaks in the construction system. I would rather suggest a building that let's you do something unique, such as allow you to call wolves to the battlefield, or a limited technological racial mesh if a certain requirement is met. A big brick that gives you big stats is boring, and we already have FoE to thank for. Let these two games be different.

Also, I agree with Odvar: devs will focus of polishing and bug-fixing. It's how the first few months of FoE started before they added a new age, which afterwards led to continuous new content, albeit slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.